This bundle provides integration for DoctrineExtensions in your Symfony projects.
- Tree - this extension automates the tree handling process and adds some
tree specific functions on repository. (
- Translatable - gives you a very handy solution for translating records into different languages. Easy to setup, easier to use.
- Sluggable - urlizes your specified fields into single unique slug
- Timestampable - updates date fields on create, update and even property change.
- Blameable - updates string or association fields on create, update and even property change with a user name resp. reference.
- Loggable - helps tracking changes and history of objects, also supports version management.
- Sortable - makes any document or entity sortable
- Translator - explicit way to handle translations
- Softdeleteable - allows to implicitly remove records
- Uploadable - provides file upload handling in entity fields
- Reference Integrity - provides reference integrity for MongoDB, supports
All these extensions can be nested together. And most already use only annotations without interface requirement to not to aggregate the entity itself and has implemented proper caching for metadata.
See the official official DoctrineExtensions documentation for more details.
This work, including the code samples, is licensed under a Creative Commons BY-SA 3.0 license.