A week of symfony #463 (9-15 November 2015)
This week, Symfony project continued focusing on the stabilization of the upcoming 2.8 version. Meanwhile, the Symfony community organized a joint effort to make the most popular bundles compatible with Symfony 3. Check out the progress of this initiative and join us updating the Symfony ecosystem.
Symfony2 development highlights
- 9cf90fb: [Process] fixed Proccess run with pts enabled
- 5f1980b: [Translation] added support for Armenian pluralization
- 2d0af8e: [Validator] allowed an empty path with a non empty fragment or a query
- 4923411: [FrameworkBundle] fixed the server variables in the router_*.php files
- 185950c: [OptionsResolver] improved the test coverage of this component
- c6a7747: [Filesystem] added tempnam() a stream aware version of PHP's native tempnam()
- 456e558: [Security] renamed "key" option to "secret"
- 0fc513e: [Filesystem] changed dumpFile to allow dumping to streams
- 6f2782b: revert removal of framework.csrf_protection section
Newest issues and pull requests
- Symfony 2.3.34 composer update broken by security-core
- [Form] Use empty_data for form default values
- ChoiceType generates options in selectbox with parent's attributes
- JsonResponse setContent, setEncodingOptions
They talked about us
- A few thoughts about the Symfony framework and PHP in general
- Symfony2 Facebook and Google Login: The Easy Way
- The face of Symfony: User Interfaces
- REST API & Symfony2: Setting it up in minutes
- New-Age Engineering School Taps Old-School Mentors
- Symfony CMS
- Few things I’ve learn from Symfony migrations
- Doctrine LAZY loading, EAGER y EXTRA_LAZY
- Se libera la versión 2.7.6 de Symfony
- 4 žhavé novinky v Symfony 3
- Symfony2 двухфакторная авторизация с помощью сертификата
A week of symfony #463 (9-15 November 2015) symfony.com/index.php/blog/a-week-of-symfony-463-9-15-november-2015Tweet this
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.