A week of symfony #501 (1-7 August 2016)
This week, Symfony development activity focused on small tweaks and fixes. One of those tweaks fixed double-fread() when reading UNIX pipes leading to a massive reduction of function calls when executing "composer install". Meanwhile, the DomCrawler component added support for XPath expression evaluation.
Symfony development highlights
- 05c9f6c: [Process] fixed AbstractPipes::write() for a situation seen on HHVM
- 5f59927: [Process] fixed double-fread() when reading UNIX pipes
- aae8e3d: [SwiftMailer Bridge] fixed flawed deprecation message
- cd3d04e: [Process] workaround a buggy PHP warning related to is_executable()
- 49a2cb8: [Cache] skip tests that sleep() but can't be clock-mocked
- a0b22f0: [DomCrawler] added support for XPath expression evaluation
- e408b50: [Yaml] deprecated missing space after mapping key colon
Newest issues and pull requests
- Allow arrays being denormalized in AbstractObjectNormalizer
- Duplicate keys in YAML fail silently
- Double validation for constraints on Interface
- The required option 'class' is missing when using form with EntityType as parent
- Windows 10 does not support console colors any more
- [Form] DateType fails parsing when midnight is not a valid time
- [PropertyAccess] Make accesor prefix configurable
They talked about us
A week of symfony #501 (1-7 August 2016) symfony.com/index.php/blog/a-week-of-symfony-501-1-7-august-2016Tweet this
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.