A week of symfony #555 (14-20 August 2017)
This week, Symfony fixed some issues related to environment variables. In addition, it added support for using the "controller" keyword to quickly configure the controllers of routes. Lastly, it introduced a RebootableInterface for the application kernel, fixing some issues related to the cache clear.
Symfony development highlights
- 993546b: [DomCrawler] fix testHtml method with regexp
- f1c65c0: [Inlt] fixed JsonBundleReader exceptions
- d22d924: [Console] initialize lazily to render exceptions properly
- be7751a: [VarDumper] play nice with open_basedir when looking for composer.json
- a014222: [DependencyInjection] fixed reading env vars from fastcgi params
- 1732cc8: [DependencyInjection] fixed merging of env vars in configs
- ff62871: [HttpKernel] remove old container files
- 8c4a1e7: [Routing] added support for 'controller' keyword for configuring routes controllers
- 9306fec: [DependencyInjection] rererence parameter arrays when possible
- 19e6f0c: [HttpKernel, FrameworkBundle] added RebootableInterface, fixed and un-deprecated cache:clear with warmup
- 50fe6a3: [DependencyInjection] allowed getting available services from service locator
Newest issues and pull requests
- [DependencyInjection][DX][RFC] Implement a ServiceSubscriberTrait
- [Workflow] Introduce a Workflow interface, type-hint against it in Registry
- [VarDumper][DX] Selectively disabling control characters alternatives / allowing to copy real code
- [Serializer] Add normalizer property options
They talked about us
- Finite-state machine in web-development
- Creating a Symfony 3 Project with Basic User Handling
- How to create a PSR-6 file system cache for Guzzle in Symfony 3
- PDF Generation In Symfony Using KnpSnappyBundle
- Twig Params as Twig Path() params
- Headless B2B marketplace?
- Agrupar checkboxes en Symfony – Twig
- Непрерывная интеграция/внедрение приложения Symfony с помощью docker-compose и GitLab CI
A week of symfony #555 (14-20 August 2017) symfony.com/index.php/blog/a-week-of-symfony-555-14-20-august-2017Tweet this
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.