A Week of Symfony #629 (14-20 January 2019)
This week, Symfony finally made the switch to the short array notation on its entire codebase. In addition, a security bug bounty program was announced for the Symfony project. Finally, the schedule of SymfonyLive Lille 2019 conference was unveiled.
Symfony development highlights
This week, 49 pull requests were merged (32 in code and 17 in docs) and 19 issues were closed (14 in code and 5 in docs). Excluding merges, 25 authors made 43,826 additions and 39,769 deletions. See details for code and docs.
- 7789a99: [HttpFoundation] updated MimeType extensions
- 0f0c30a: [DependencyInjection] the string "0" is a valid service identifier
- b6b5976: moved from array() to 
- e231edd: ensured compatibility with older PHPUnit mocks
- b972d15: [Security] do not mix password_*() API with libsodium one
- 333b544: [DependencyInjection] forward the parse error to the calling code
- 3b08213: [FrameworkBundle] removed ControllerTrait::isFormValid()
- cdbf40b: [BrowserKit] various changes to the Response class
- 38247dd: [Form] added block prefix to csrf token field
- db6784b: [Mime] added the component
Newest issues and pull requests
- [WebProfilerBundle][DX] Where are the deprecation messages coming from?
- [Form][Date(Time)Type] Use a custom string date format
- Improve the way exceptions are listed in the error page
They talked about us
- API Platform 2.4: MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Mercure, OpenAPI v3, CQRS with Symfony Messenger, HTTP/2 Push, improved React apps and more!
- La Unión Europea financia un programa de seguridad para Symfony
- Proyecto Symfony: Agencia de viajes online
- Новое в Symfony 4.3: Улучшены финансовые валидаторы
Upcoming Symfony Events
- Symfony Meetup I / 2019: Frankfurt am Main, Germany (January 22)
- Symfony User Group Cologne - Januar'19: Cologne, Germany (January 24)
- Symfony Vienna User Group Meetup: Vienna, Austria (January 29)
- Treffen der Symfony User Group Hamburg: Hamburg, Germany (February 5)
- 7. PHP Symfony User Group Basel: Basel, Switzerland (February 21)
Call to Action
A Week of Symfony #629 (14-20 January 2019) symfony.com/index.php/blog/a-week-of-symfony-629-14-20-january-2019Tweet this
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.