symfony 0.6.3 released
The new 0.6.3 stable release of symfony is there, up and running, and it is expecting your download. It is not a major release, but it fixes some bugs and brings some small enhancements. As it doesn't break BC, there is no reason why you shouldn't upgrade.
So open a CLI and simply type:
$ pear upgrade symfony/symfony-stable
With this release, you will benefit from the efforts made by the symfony developers during the past two months. Here is a quick changelog:
- calendar language files update (pl, zh, nl, no, it)
- new options for the
sfWebDebugrefactoring (no more dependency on prototype)
- position option to stylesheets in
- native support for JSON/AJAX actions
- better exception layout
- new component and partial cache
- updated creole and propel
- zend framework and ez components bridges
- new hooks in admin generator generated classes
- better date support in admin generator
- new project control panel for CLI replacement in development
- lot of small tweaks and enhancements in admin generator
- lot of bugs fixes and small enhancements
There are two warnings about the use of the 0.6.3:
If you use i18n Propel support in your
schema.xmlor if you have problems building you Propel model/sql (error thrown : "XML schema file (PATH/config/schema.xml) does not validate"), you can add a
propel.schema.validate = falseat the end of your
config/propel.inifile. This setting is by default for all new projects.
Actions in the routing are now case sensitive. If you have a page with an action named
fooBar, your action method must be named exactly
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.