A week of symfony #18 (01->07 may 2006)
r1301: added a new ->getLastRequestTime() method to user
r1300: refactored partial and component support
- output escaping support for partial and components
- partial and component cache
- added new helpers: get_component_slot(), get_component() and get_partial()
Book and documentation
r1315: new "Unit tests accessing the database" section
r1304: new "Caching a partial, a component, or a component slot" section
Some symfony powered websites
- CodeNote - Notepad for Developers(å¼€å‘è€…çš„è®°äº‹è´´): The Site is a notepad system for developers,in China.
- Fastblood: Fastblood is a service that aims to network blood banks in Kerala, India and provide a way for blood donation to happen from mobile phones.
- Brevissime! (Italian): Brevissime is another askeet clone
- SertaÅŸ (Turkish): A corporate site with static content. The company manufactures various products including refractory materials and heating equipments.
They talked about us
A week of symfony #18 (01->07 may 2006) symfony.com/blog/a-week-of-symfony-18-01-07-may-2006Tweet this
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.