A week of symfony #181 (14->20 June 2010)
Profiler bundle was the most updated component of Symfony 2 during this week. Meanwhile, lots of symfony developers are still intrigued by the mysterious killer feature of Symfony 2, which will be unveiled at the State of Symfony 2 online conference. Remember that you can still register for the conference and you can also attend or organize a conference hub.
Development mailing list
- Discussions about symfony 1 git repo mirror, add support for HTTP OPTIONS and service method calls dereference
Symfony 1.X branch:
- r29818: [1.3, 1.4] fixed escaping of simple xml in PHP 5.2
Symfony 2.X branch:
- 16f7d3a: [PropelBundle] fixed Propel configuraiton when no dbal is configured
- b174004: [DomCrawler] added some shortcut methods to the Form classes to make the API more friendly
- 14cb6dd: made the test configuration inherit from the dev one by default in the skeleton
- 25c4ff3: fixed toolbar setting when overridden
- cec2f48: [ProfilerManager] added a X-Debug-Token header when the profiling is enabled
- fad8bd7: removed testers
- b9ae18d, 61a8fc3: [ProfilerBundle] refactored the profiler bundle
- f815a6a: removed container dependency for the web debug toolbar
- 3b4efe5: added a way to retrieve the profiler from a test
Development digest: 111 changesets, 14 bugs reported, 4 bugs fixed, 3 enhancements suggested, 1 enhancement closed, 3 documentation defects reported, 2 documentation defects fixed, and 17 documentation edits.
New Job Postings
- Senior Developer at TWT Interactive GmbH - full-time based in Düsseldorf, Germany - Contact: personal [at] twt [dot] de
- Symfony Developers at Seegno - full-time based in Portugal
- Seegno: is a multi-talented company, aiming at building an awesome web. Our areas of expertise include web development (with the symfony framework), identity and web design, SEO optimization and consulting.
New symfony bloggers
- Qué Vida Esta: Marcos Labad (Spanish)
- Kiremit Blog (feed) (Turkish)
- Battling (My Own) Idiocy (feed) (English)
- Cédric Lombardot (feed) (French)
- New plugins
- vjEmbedDynamicFormPlugin: (no description)
- sfTangoIconsPlugin: Simple tango icons plugin.
- sfThriftPlugin: A simple Apache Thrift plugin. Base for other Thrift plugins.
- waWebserviceJsonPlugin: provides a generic module for providing your data objects in JSON format over HTTP. It's a kind of REST webservice but currently only the GET action is implemented.
- jmsPaymentPlugin: designed to provide a flexible persistence layer for processing payments.
- tpPDOPlugin: emulates PDO so that you can use it even when PDO is not actually installed in php. It does not provide the complete functionality of PDO, just what is necessary to get Propel to work.
- kpPropelSettingsPlugin: Propel Settings Plugin. Much like the sfConfig::get() method, use kpSettings::get() to call dynamic, user-defined settings.
- sfDatagridPlugin: added insert_pager_bottom config option to repeat pager at bottom with sfDatagridFormatter::datagridContainerPagerBottom, added FreezePanes.jquery.js to freeze panes with jquery like Excel, added freezepanes option, fixes for two datagrids on the same page, fixed freezepanes bug on search and reset, fixed column align with freezePanes, fixed reset on IE with Jquery
- sfProjectAnalyserPlugin: added a timer, finished refactoring, added code extraction of actions class and action functions, added functions doc block, added counter for actions code length and comments
- sfSslRequirementPlugin: fixed regression in sslAllowed()
- sfTrafficCMSPlugin: fixed children deletion
- sfDoctrineShortUrlPlugin: added a url decoding form
- sfAtosPaymentPlugin: new for sf1.4 in work with doctrine data is now datas and sfAtosCart in propel become SfAtosCart, new model for doctrine
- ExtjsGeneratorPlugin: moved custom methods out of base generated filter and form classes, added one-to-one table support to forms, implemented many-to-one support in forms, added fix for object_action with primary key not id, added credential support to form so the field is unset if the credential check doesn't pass, fix problem with one-to-many relation finder, added checks for the related getter methods so they would not error on empty relations, parts/action file cleanup to be more efficient, added some logic to better handle one-to-many filters and forms when more than one table deep, fixed labels with single quotes for list, filter, and form, added escaping in select lists so values with single quotes won't break things, added missing widget option context for filter ExtjsWidgetFormPropelChoice that was preventing foreign key filters, added support for is empty checkbox on foreign key filters
- sfDoctrineNestedSetPlugin: added widget/validator
- sfDoctrineJCroppablePlugin: fixed id generation bug
- sfJSLibJQueryPlugin: added position setting to force it to be included first
- sfJSLibManagerPlugin: added support for the position of the included js or css
- sfExtjsThemePlugin: fixed an issues with TwinDateField.ux where minValue and disabledDates config options had no effect
- zsToolboxPlugin: added tools util class, added geshi library, added zend cache wrapper
- ncPropelChangeLogBehaviorPlugin: fixed when a deletion was made the username was not beign saved in the database
- sfGridPlugin: added fetch for reply-to field
- WebPurifyPlugin: added comment about allow_url_fopen setting, if an exception is caught, FALSE is returned, modified LiveCheckCommand so if the service times out or cannot connect it assumes profanity is present
- ckWebServicePlugin: fixed typo in ckPropertyResultAdapter.class.php, added test for ckWebServiceController::getResultAdapter, forced output colorization for tests, added lime_test parameter to ckTestSoapClient ctor, added unit tests to coverage, extended ckGenericArrayTest for full coverage, added ctor chain calls to result adapters to increase test coverage, implemented wsdl endpoint binding (this allows to dynamically or statically change the service port address in the wsdl)
- sfAssetsLibraryPlugin: refactored model classes in plugin ones, added XLIFF doctype in i18n
- inline_object: fixed bug where tinymce wasn
- core: bugfix in format_number_choice format (removed extra spaces)
- admin: allowed to overwrite admin routing in apps/admin/config/routing.yml
- core: dmMediaSynchronizer creates deleted folder that contains restricted medias
- added Diem dateFormat to datepicker call
- core: added possibility to filter with choice
- fixed a bug where it was possible for aBlogItem to be undefined when the slot is used as a singleton and still had no content
- cleaned up event meta partial (now only shows times when it is a single day event with different start/end times)
- apostropheFormBuilderPlugin: styled the participant eligibility survey, made labels float left and finish button a class of wth-btn
- added an aUI call after slot is saved
- fixed a bug where the editing-now class on the slot was not removed after save
- added checks and fixes when renaming a page creates a slug conflict
- fixed bug that caused engines to not work properly with utf-8 slugs
- Zampalo: (Spanish) take away food restaurant guide
- Tendance Immobilière: (French) Real Estate portal on Nice & French Riviera
- eBirdr: (English) web based field guide to the birds of North America
- DealSports.net: (Spanish) Website for a tennis and sports courts construction company, based in Montevideo Uruguay
They talked about us
- PHP Cli coloration on OpenSuse 11.2 (used by symfony)
- Utilizando Swift numa task (symfony 1.3/1.4)
- Используем Namespaces в Propel 1.5
- Плагин для разработки iframe-приложений ВКонтакте
- Code coverage des tests unitaires d’un projet symfony et intégration dans Hudson CI
- Zend Studio – Symfony – Erreur : Processing Dirty Regions
- Трансляция конференции по фреймворку Symfony в Минске
- Symfony Form widgets for many-to-many relationship: a new widget implementation - part II
- symfony Workshop – Inline relation definition in fixture files for Doctrine records
- Symfony + NFS + XCache = Fuyez pauvres fous!
- Geo Symfony
- Askeet Tutorial’da “unable to return ‘affix’ for unknown CreoleType:” Hatası
- Connaitre l’orm du projet symfony getOrm
- Develop Feature-Rich PHP Web Applications using Packt’s Symfony book
- Symfony: Migrar de Propel a Doctrine
- Symfony 1.2 + Oracle 10g XE + Propel 1.3
- Frameworks PHP: Symfony vs CodeIgniter
- symfony - メーラー
- Aplicación Jobeet de Symfony
- symfony 中文等匹配 sfValidatorRegex()
- symfony 1.4 ではまったことメモ
- Personnaliser une 404 dans un plugin Symfony
- Manipuler les dates en PHP avec symfony
- 15+ Useful PHP Components, Techniques and Tutorials
- H-art hosts a conference hub “State of Symfony 2″
- Symfony Live 2010: The State of Symfony 2
A week of symfony #181 (14->20 June 2010) symfony.com/blog/a-week-of-symfony-181-14-20-june-2010Tweet this
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.