A week of symfony #23 (05->11 june 2006)
- r1415: removed ?> from all php files
- r1412: getURI() now takes into account SSL requests (patch from Ian Ricketson)
- r1411: added a new getRawValue() method to sfOutputEscaper (patch from Mike Squire)
- r1404, r1410: updated Creole and Propel to their latest official releases
- r1400: added encoding option to sfFeed
You can now change the encoding of your feeds:
- r1399: added a new wrap_text() helper
Book and documentation
- r1395: documented scriptable configuration (ability to put PHP code in YAML files)
Some great Wiki documentation updated this week:
Some symfony powered websites
- OpenEats: Open Eats Project is an open source recipe/meal planner that can be accessed by anyone across the Internet much like other commercial sites. It's not even released, but it is built with symfony. Good example of a collaborative project. Check out their source.
They talked about us
A week of symfony #23 (05->11 june 2006) symfony.com/blog/a-week-of-symfony-23-05-11-june-2006Tweet this
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.