A week of symfony #23 (05->11 june 2006)
June 11, 2006 · Published by Fabien Potencier
- r1415: removed ?> from all php files
- r1412: getURI() now takes into account SSL requests (patch from Ian Ricketson)
- r1411: added a new getRawValue() method to sfOutputEscaper (patch from Mike Squire)
- r1404, r1410: updated Creole and Propel to their latest official releases
- r1400: added encoding option to sfFeed
You can now change the encoding of your feeds:
- r1399: added a new wrap_text() helper
Book and documentation
- r1395: documented scriptable configuration (ability to put PHP code in YAML files)
Some great Wiki documentation updated this week:
Some symfony powered websites
- OpenEats: Open Eats Project is an open source recipe/meal planner that can be accessed by anyone across the Internet much like other commercial sites. It's not even released, but it is built with symfony. Good example of a collaborative project. Check out their source.
They talked about us
Published in #A week of symfony
Help the Symfony project!
As with any Open-Source project, contributing code or documentation is the most common way to help, but we also have a wide range of sponsoring opportunities.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.
Not closing PHP files avoids "headers already sent" errors caused by trailing whitespace in class files.
i find myself banging out tools in less than a day, simple to the point tools that work and are easy to maintain! woopa.