A week of symfony #27 (03->09 July 2006)
- r1560: Extending the options for input_date_tag
- r1563: Added sfDateValidator
- r1564: Allow defined user id in input_date_tag
- r1565: Renamed object_admin_input_upload_tag() to object_admin_input_file_tag
- r1566: Added lib and data directory paths configurable in front controller
- r1567: Added a new init-batch task to symfony command line
- r1572: Added new label_for parameter to fields in admin generator
- r1575: Added a new sf_admin_container and prefixed all css rules in admin generator
- r1577: Added support for the new schema.yml database description
- r1589: Added POST support to sfTestBrowser requests
... plus a dozen bug fixes.
Book and documentation
- r1580 & r1582:1585: Documented new schema.yml syntax and updated related chapters
- updated My First Project with new schema.yml syntax
- r1591: Documented i18n parameter in settings.yml
Some symfony powered websites
- DraftSharks: For NFL aficionados
- lacot.org (French): Xavier Lacot's Blog
- Site-Creata: Website generator for small businesses in New Zealand. Example sites built with Site-Creata: Crater Rim Ceramic Art, Simmons Family
- on symfony: New community site for symfony developers. Currently in pre-beta.
They talked about us
A week of symfony #27 (03->09 July 2006) symfony.com/blog/a-week-of-symfony-27-03-09-july-2006Tweet this
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.