A week of symfony #271 (5->11 March 2012)
March 12, 2012 · Published by Javier Eguiluz
This week, symfony 1.4.17 was released to address some issues with the new PHP 5.4 version. In addition, a call to the community was made to help fixing some of the more than 200 pending issues of the upcoming Symfony 2.1.
Development mailing list
symfony 1 development highlights
- r33358, r33361: [1.4] fixed Notice with PHP 5.4
- r33362: [1.4] fixed a notice on PHP 5.4
- r33363: [1.4] added some tests
- Milestone 1.4.17 completed
- r33373: [1.4] fixed test browser click function does not handle css selector without [ or ]
Symfony2 development highlights
- eb759c5: [Propel1] fixed data collector
- 654beee: [Security] document CSRF protection for LogoutListener
- 8796276: [SecurityBundle] avoid direct request dependency in LogoutUrlHelper
- f718859: [HttpFoundation] removed the use of parameter in Request::getClientIp function
- 77e8742: allowed to set the application error level. This is especially important when dealing with misbehaving libraries as part of legacy integrations
- 8fb529c, 1ec075d: [ClassLoader] fixed ClassMapGenerator and added suport for traits
- a5ed6ab: [DoctrineBridge] rewind MongoCursor before use in unique validator
- c8e74da: [DoctrineBridge] Iterator->current() is not the same as current(Iterator)
- 876cf96, ca70a35: [EventDispatcher] added fluid interface on dispatch()
- bc62eff, 0761b8a: [HttpFoundation] completed HTTP status code translation table with all HTTP status codes as defined by the IANA HTTP Status Code Registry
- 919eee4: [Security] regenerated the ACL SQL schema with the latest Doctrine version
- a894431: [DependencyInjection] allow parsing of parameters near escaped percent signs
- d2f8aa3: allow autoload to run without vendors being cloned
- 7aad478: [Locale] prevent empty bundle
- ad07a95: [BrowserKit] fixed Client->back/forward/reload() not keeping all request attributes
- 011791d: [Form] moved the Validator component to the suggest section
- a827375: [CssSelector] fixed CssSelector::toXPath() when the CSS selector is an empty string
Repository summary: 4,096 watchers (#1 in PHP, #28 overall) and 1068 forks (#1 in PHP, #11 overall).
- sfSslRequirementExtra: Configure SSL requirements for your module/actions in a static or dynamic way.
- fixed dcWidgetFormDateTimePicker with dates as arrays
- added file_path parameter to component
- updated documentation
- new 'variant' option to normal view component forces the use of a specific variant
- added new aUrl::isAbsolute() convenience method
- added new a-placeholder-for-editors class to be applied to things in the normal view that are not shown to folks without editing privileges
- the hidden hour and minute select elements of a time picker now accept an updatePicker event
- made it more obvious when pager arrows are disabled
- time widgets no longer have random ids, unless absolutely forced to because the item they are enhancing has no id
- when an event start date is changed to come after the end date, the end date is changed to match
They talked about us
- Symfony2 Form Architecture
- Guía de Symfony2 – Capítulo 4 – Sistema de Routing
- Symfony2: creating a ParamConverter for deserializing request content
- OrphanRemoval et Persistance transitive avec Doctrine2
- Depending on packages without composer.json in Composer (PHP dependency manager)
- Optymalizacja zasobów dla środowiska produkcyjnego w symfony
- Une semaine symfonique #270 - du 27 février au 4 mars 2012
- Como filtrar dados do Entity ChoiceField em um formulário
- Symfony. Cookies
- Symfony2 installation tip
- Some console commands for Doctrine in Symfony
- Validez vos données avec Symfony2
Published in #A week of symfony
Help the Symfony project!
As with any Open-Source project, contributing code or documentation is the most common way to help, but we also have a wide range of sponsoring opportunities.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.