A week of symfony #307 (12->18 November 2012)
This week, Symfony development activity focused on the Routing component. As a result, the upcoming Symfony 2.2 version will support routing based on the hostname. In addition, the official code repository achieved the 6,000th pull request milestone.
Development mailing list
- Development on ACLs
- What is the right way to implement or extend custom authentication functionality?
- Vulnerability in Symfony2 Request class?
Symfony2 development highlights
- e12bd12: [HttpFoundation] made host & methods really case insensitive in the RequestMacther and backport changes from 2.2
- c659e78: [DependencyInjection] made YamlFileLoader and XmlFileLoader file loading extensible by changing method visibility to protected
- 7569ee2: [Routing] removed irrelevant string cast in Route
- d2920c9: [HttpKernel] added generateContentDigest() method
- 0876a19: [FrameworkBundle] router.request_context.base_url parameter added to the DIC (useful for tests and CLI url generation)
- a088722: [Routing] fixed possible parameters conflict in Apache URL matcher
- dcef601: fixed the lap method and added upgrade notes
- 84adcb1: [Routing] added support for default attributes with default values of method params
- 23feb37, add3658, 402359b, 85d11af, cab450c, 7a15e00, 805806a, 11b4378, 68da6ad, a8ce621: [Routing] added hostname matching support to CompiledRoute, Route, RouteCollection, RouteCompiler, PhpMatcherDumper, YamlFileLoader, AnnotationClassLoader, UrlGenerator, UrlMatcher, XMLFileLoader, ApacheMatcherDumper
- 462999d: [Routing] display hostname pattern in router:debug output
- fc015d5: [Routing] fixed route generation with a hostname pattern when the hostname is the same as the current one
- d91e5a2: [Routing] fixed Route annotation for hostname (should be hostname_pattern instead of hostnamePattern)
- 92f9c15: [Routing] changed CompiledRoute signature to be more consistent
- 8366b8a: [Routing] fixed validity check for hostname params in UrlGenerator
- 514e27a: [Routing] fixed PhpMatcherDumper that returned numeric-indexed params that are returned besides named placeholders by preg_match
- 56fe8d1: duplicated the helper code in the Twig bundle (this code has been duplicated in the Twig bundle to be able to decouple the web profiler and the exception templates)
- e0aab40, 983b2b5, 812b9b1, 0159358, 9f1cd84: tweaked exception.css and body.css styles and moved most static assets directly into the templates
- 395c004: [HttpFoundation] fixed AcceptHeader
- c865220: [Routing] fixed missing hostname serialization in Route
- 97f6a1b: [Form] updated password type trimming to false
They talked about us
- Combining GridFS files with ORM entities
- Crie seus próprios eventos em seu aplicativo em Symfony2
- SunshinePHP, una nueva conferencia Symfony
- Symfony Live Berlin 2012
- Experiences with PHP Open Source Software in a Symfony-Friendly Environment
- Symfony Live Berlin 2012 by SensioLabs: l'ultime rendez-vous de la communauté Symfony en 2012
- Fazendo download de arquivos em Symfony2
- Symfony Bundle + Travis CI
- Creating Symfony projects like a sir
- Symfony2: Controller
- Nginx configuration for Symfony2
- Symfony2 & Sublime Text 2 – Ignore cache and log folders
- Symfony2: InactiveScopeException and request
- Sunshine Baby! The Florida PHP conference is finally happening
- Symfony2: Upgrading 2.0 to 2.1 – CallbackValidator
- Symfony2 & Doctrine: Custom Entity Repositories
- Why does the Symfony 2 firewall take so long to load?
A week of symfony #307 (12->18 November 2012) symfony.com/blog/a-week-of-symfony-307-12-18-november-2012Tweet this
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.