A week of symfony #348 (26 August -> 1 September 2013)
September 1, 2013 · Published by Javier Eguiluz
This week, Symfony 2.2.6 and Symfony 2.3.4 maintenance versions were released. Meanwhile, the upcoming Symfony 2.4 version, which will be released in November, continued adding cool features, such as: logs in console, better error messages, expressions for service definitions and new Request events.
Symfony2 development highlights
- f936b41: [Security] fixed clearToken exception is thrown at wrong place
- d463e25: [SecurityBundle] moved format-dependent tests from SecurityExtensionTest
- 4922a80: [FrameworkBundle] added support for double-quoted strings in the extractor
- 91234cd: [HttpKernel] changed fragment URLs to be relative by default
- 96bb731: [DependencyInjection] optimized circular reference checker
- c931eb7: [HttpKernel] fixed route parameters storage in the Request data collector
- 96a4b00: [BrowserKit] fixed headers when redirecting if history is set to false
- 64e1655: [BrowserKit] removed some headers when redirecting a request
- 2d34e78: [BrowserKit] fixed method/files/content when redirecting a request
- 39b610d: clear lazy loading initializer after the service is successfully initialized
- 0a338f5: [Security] keep other query string parameters when switching users
- d146461: [ClassLoader] deprecated the DebugClassLoader as it has been moved to the Debug component instead
- 4c9e606: [DependencyInjection] added ContainerAwareTrait to add default container aware behavior to a class
- aef78f2, 42f0596: [HttpFoundation] improved test coverage
- f3e5994, fc15c70: [Debug] fixed typo that prevented smart errors for class not found errors to work
- dd8014a: replaced sha1 and md5 hashing with sha256 algorithm
They talked about us
- The countdown to Symfony Live London, 2013 has begun!
- Why Symfony? Seven Facts
- Connect Doctrine2 to a MS SQL Server within a Symfony2 project
- SymfonyDay 2013
- Compass LoadError in Assetic and Symfony2
- Las próximas versiones de Symfony2 podrían prescindir de la ACL
- Symfony2 avec Oracle DataBase sous Ubuntu
- Super distilled full symfony2 tutorial: part 2
- Running Symfony 2 on a Mac OS X
- Sculpin Symfony2+Composer Based Tool For Your Presentations
- Desarrollo web ágil con Symfony 2.3
- Cent OSにPHPフレームワークSymfonyをインストール
- Usando os comandos do Symfony2 isolados
- 6 Buenas Razones para usar Symfony – Caracteristicas
Published in #A week of symfony
Help the Symfony project!
As with any Open-Source project, contributing code or documentation is the most common way to help, but we also have a wide range of sponsoring opportunities.
Luis Cordova said on Sep 2, 2013 at 12:09
thanks Javier, nice update
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.