A week of symfony #522 (26 December 2016 - 1 January 2017)
This week, Symfony development activity included some forward-compatibility changes for PHP 7.2, improvements in the PHPdoc @return of hundreds of methods so your IDE provides better information, a new Traceable Cache Adapter to collect the Cache information and integrate it in the web debug toolbar and the profiler and improvements in the workflows to allow multiple transitions with the same name.
Symfony development highlights
- 0c1260c: [Validator] override property constraints in child class
- 2e0b61e: [Form] avoid warning in PHP 7.2 because of non-countable data
- eeb9192: fixed @return statements to use $this or static when relevant
- ee69018: [Debug] handle anonymous classes in UndefinedMethodFatalErrorHandler
- f1f5bff: [Console] descriptors should use Helper::strlen
- 7e8e9e3: [Console] macOS can't call cli_set_process_title php without superuser
- 6699928: [SecurityBundle] made collection of user provider unique when injecting them to the RemberMeService
- d283842: [Cache] bump RedisAdapter default timeout to 5s
- 9825320: [Cache] remove is_writable check on filesystem cache
- 085171f: [FrameworkBundle] allow multiple transitions with the same name in workflows
- 59dc976: [FrameworkBundle] ignore AnnotationException exceptions in the AnnotationsCacheWarmer
- 5a0157f: [DependencyInjection] prepare dropping "strict" handling in loaders
- 64e1da0: [Cache] added a TraceableAdapter
- ba932ae: [DependencyInjection] register alias after defining the class
- 61a67ec: [DependencyInjection] fixed method autowiring in ResolveDefinitionTemplatesPass
Newest issues and pull requests
- Web Profiler logs missing messages when setting the translation domain to false
- [RFC] Define services via annotations
- Duplicated cache file after upgrade Twig to 1.30.x
- How to resolve ICU version requirements in Symfony 3 on CentOs?
Twig development highlights
- 289dad5: optimize usage of Traversable/Iterator
SwiftMailer development highlights
- e6ccf40, e341230: Added isSafeShell check before passing extra params to mail()
- 905b0bc: deprecated the mail transport
They talked about us
- Symfony 3.2 PHP Array Adapter
- Symfony Console from the Scratch
- Best practices on bundles in Symfony
- Installing Symfony3 on MacOS – Terminal
- How PHP Will Fare In 2017?
- Why we use Symfony?
- La Console, on aime en Symfony 3.2
- nginx конфиг для Symfony2
- Symfony2框架学习笔记之HTTP Cache用法详解
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.