A week of symfony #552 (24-30 July 2017)
This week, Symfony development activity focused again on improving performance. First, the VarDumper component reduced the triggering of the garbage collector and lowered the memory consumption. Second, the DependencyInjection component now generates leaner service containers and it proposed to generate multiple files per container. Lastly, a new command to debug form types was proposed.
Symfony development highlights
- 2af5959: [Form, TwigBridge] don't render _method in form_rest() for a child form
- a90250d: [DependencyInjection] made dumped docblocks less verbose
- 27a6c1f: [DependencyInjection] removed unused props from the PhpDumper
- 8f5141d: [Console] fixed passing options with defaultCommand
- 945596b: [Form] removed references for non existent validator constraints
- 5e89278: [Form] static call TimezoneType::getTimezones
- a3f8fb0: [DependencyInjection] fixed using private services in expressions
- a00b05e: [Yaml] suggest using quotes instead of Yaml::PARSE_KEYS_AS_STRINGS
- 8907bc4: [Cache] handle serialization failures for Memcached
- 21d98d4: [VarDumper] don't use Stub objects for arrays
- b5c7319: [Console, WebServerBundle] use "exec" when possible
- ccfb4f2: [VarDumper] keep and reuse array stubs in memory
- c0d99d1: [Form] allow pass filter callback to delete_empty option
- 8110598: [Workflow] adding workflow name to the announce event
- f20b959: [DependencyInjection] pass the factory code to execute to DumperInterface::getProxyFactoryCode()
- c431fd9: [VarDumper] removed dead code
Newest issues and pull requests
- [RFC][DX] New command to debug form types
- Workflow guard EventSubscriber dispatch all event, but not correct transition
- Improve bundle configuration documentation for config:dump-reference
- [RFC] Simplify the role hierarchy feature
- New Symfony Guard doesn't support user/token refresh/reload
- [Yaml] ~ is not interpreted as null when used as array key
- Getter methods for private workflow properties
They talked about us
- Symfony 3.3 Features: Components And Bundle
- My Symfony Controllers
- Build apps with Symfony and Webpack
- Symfony: Connecting to External Database
- What Are Symfony Events?
- Bolt CMS 3.3.0 released!
- Crónica de deSymfony 2017
- Installer Symfony sur windows
- 「Projects using Symfony」に掲載されるまで
A week of symfony #552 (24-30 July 2017) symfony.com/blog/a-week-of-symfony-552-24-30-july-2017Tweet this
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.