A week of symfony #583 (26 February - 4 March 2018)
March 4, 2018 · Published by Javier Eguiluz
This week, Symfony 2.7.42, 2.8.35, 3.4.5 and 4.0.5 maintenance versions were published. In addition, Symfony improved the accessibility of the Bootstrap 4 form theme to comply with the WCAG standard: it fixed some HTML issues, added new attributes and improved how form errors are displayed. Finally, it was proposed a way to simplify the User and UserChecker.
Symfony development highlights
- 4f14fff: [Routing] don't throw 405 when scheme requirement doesn't match
- 4063958: [Debug] keep previous errors of Error instances
- 52af59f: [FrameworkBundle] set controller without __invoke method from invokable class
- 1192918: [Routing] fixed GC control of PHP-DSL
- 4261b19: [FrameworkBundle, Console] added a warning when command is not found
- b953e85: [Form] fixed HTML errors related to WCAG
- 4a9e5c7: [WebProfilerBundle] limit ajax request list to the last 100 requests
- 18beaee: [Form] add hidden labels on date and time fields to comply with WCAG
- bacae4d: [Form] added role="presentation" on tables & removed bootstrap4 table to comply with WCAG
- c572e6c: [Form] added error signs for people that do not see colors to comply with WCAG
- 6628318: [FrameworkBundle] silence "Failed to remove directory" on cache:clear
- 6ac7b50: [DependencyInjection] fixed missing "id" normalization when dumping the container
- a1b2414: [Routing] added support scheme requirement without redirectable dumped matcher
- 4c98001: [SecurityBundle] deprecated switch_user.stateless config node
- b2df671: [FrameworkBundle] autoconfigure service locator tag
- 1f7b9f0: [FrameworkBundle] added a command to delete an item from a cache pool
Newest issues and pull requests
- [RFC][Security] Simplify the User and UserChecker
- [RFC] Configure default form fields from annotations
- [Form] Configure help text for Bootstrap 4 forms
- Make ExpressionLanguage more extensible
- [Validator] Choice constrait callback service call
- [Security] Allow RoleHierarchyVoter to abstain from certain roles (in unanimous mode)
- [Security][DX] improve Access decision log in debugger
They talked about us
- Modern JS in Symfony with Webpack Encore
- Creating a custom configuration node type with Symfony Config
- Using the Symfony Serializer with Doctrine relations
- Converting A Silex Project to A Symfony Project
- Creating pages with Symfony 4
- Domain-driven-design: Writing domain layers. The fast way.
- Symfony 3.3.6 and 4.0.1 benchmark results
- Symfony 4 and Drupal
- PHP Modern app development
- Nuevo en Symfony 4.1: Añadido soporte para fechas inmutables en los formularios
- Nuevo en Symfony: compilaciones reproducibles
- Nuevo en Symfony 4.1: mejoras en el validador
- Nuevo en Symfony 4.1: redirecciones 307 and 308
- Criando seu próprio framework PHP
- [E-book] — Symfony 4 na Prática
- Como construir uma API com Symfony 3.4 — parte 2
- Symfony 3 vs. 4: Früher war alles besser ... Wirklich?
- AnkaraPHP | Symfony Meetup
Published in #A week of symfony
Help the Symfony project!
As with any Open-Source project, contributing code or documentation is the most common way to help, but we also have a wide range of sponsoring opportunities.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.