A week of symfony #608 (20-26 August 2018)
August 26, 2018 · Published by Javier Eguiluz
This week, Symfony added support to autowire by type and parameter name. In addition, the schedule for the first day and second day of the SymfonyCon Lisbon 2018 conference was announced.
Symfony development highlights
- e18bf6e: [PropertyAccess] fix type error handling when writing values
- 2554ad0: [HttpKernel] fixed forwarding trusted headers as server parameters
- d446b6a: [DoctrineBridge] support __toString as documented for UniqueEntityValidator
- 8860b66: [Cache] enable Memcached::OPT_TCP_NODELAY to fix perf of misses
- 6a4de22: [Validator] fixed precision issue regarding floats and DivisibleBy constraint
- d8e2af3: [DependencyInjection] allow autowiring by type + parameter name
- f03a54e: [DomCrawler] added a way to filter direct children
- b959d85: improved support for anonymous classes
- e675597: [PhpUnnitBridge] mock date() in ClockMock
- 9ef362e: [Serializer] XmlEncoder doesn't ignore PI nodes while encoding
Newest issues and pull requests
- [Translation] Allow for a default domain to be set for the Translation component
- [Validator] Strict mode for BIC and IBAN
- [Cache] create RedisTagAwareAdapter to reduce roundtrips
- [Workflow] An audit trail stored in a field of the entity
They talked about us
- Using traits to compose your Doctrine entities
- 9 Features of Symfony Plugin You Should Not Miss in Gifs
- Contributing back to Symfony!
- How to install the KnpPaginatorBundle to paginate Doctrine queries in Symfony 4
- Painful Experience over Solutions: Extend Configuration in Easy Admin Bundle
- API Platform 2.3 : boost des performances, optimisation des outils de développement et bien plus
- Настройка проекта на Symfony на работу с использованием поддоменов в Docker
- Docker для Symfony 4 — от локалки до production
Upcoming Symfony Events
- Symfony UG Frankfurt am Main 2018: Frankfurt, Germany (August 28-29, 2018)
- Automatic upgrades and Symfony Console: Berlin, Germany (August 28, 2018)
- Chicago Symfony & React Meetup - August 2018: Chicago, USA (August 29, 2018)
- Symfony User Group Cologne - August'18: Köln, Germany (August 29, 2018)
- Symfony UK: Summer Meetup: London, United Kingdom (August 30, 2018)
- SymfonyDay 2018: Verona, Italy (October 19, 2018)
Call to Action
- Follow Symfony on Twitter and retweet this article.
- Follow Symfony on Medium and clap for this article.
- Subscribe to the Symfony blog RSS and never miss a Symfony story again.
Published in #A week of symfony
Help the Symfony project!
As with any Open-Source project, contributing code or documentation is the most common way to help, but we also have a wide range of sponsoring opportunities.
Francesco Montanari said on Aug 27, 2018 at 15:34
When is the next release? Still waiting for that annoying doctrine deprecation to disappear
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.