A Week of Symfony #636 (4-10 March 2019)
This week, Symfony got real-time push capabilities thanks to Mercure project. It also introduced a new HttpClient component. Meanwhile, Symfony 3.4.23 and 4.2.4 maintenance versions were published and Twig announced its move to namespaced classes.
Symfony development highlights
This week, 76 pull requests were merged (46 in code and 30 in docs) and 36 issues were closed (30 in code and 6 in docs). Excluding merges, 40 authors made 10,415 additions and 3,005 deletions. See details for code and docs.
- 897ecb7: [PropertyAccess] fixed PropertyPathBuilder remove that fails to reset internal indexes
- e00f6e1: moved XSD to HTTPS
- 9d79113, e9c8e19: [Debug] detect annotations before blank docblock lines
- c5610fa: [Validator] added translations for Chinese language
- ee62741: [Translation] updated default format from yml to yaml
- cf728a5: [HttpKernel] changed default log level for output streams
- d583f80: fixed compatibility with phpunit8
- f3ff8aa: [DependencyInjection] don't add tags automatically to service decorators
- 203cfc4: [Monolog] really reset logger when calling logger::reset()
- af52f6e: [PropertyInfo] fixed undefined variable fromConstructor when passing context to getTypes
- eb2972e: [Form] avoid a form type extension appears many times in debug:form
- bfcc607: [PhpUnit Bridge] don't resolve the Deprecation error handler mode until a deprecation is triggered
- 9c60490: [Messenger] made 'headers' key optional for encoded messages
- ec8033f: [FrameworkBundle] allow boolean container parameters for routes
- 7951ea1: drop more usages of Serializable
- 90b6882: [FrameworkBundle] added the condition routing option to the debug router command
- b727f59: [Messenger] added transport agnostic exception
- a75dd9f: [FrameworkBundle] fixed UrlGenerator::generate to return an empty string instead of null
- 11f1660: [Mime] fixed generate message id with named address
- 0034e14: [HttpKernel] prevent search engines from indexing dev application
- c877cf8: [HttpKernel] better exception page when the invokable controller returns nothing
- f8664e7: [Form] allow to disable and customize PercentType symbol
- 5b38e17: [Workflow] added a context to Workflow::apply()
- 81faf42: [Validator] added MIR card scheme
- 7908549: [HttpClient] introduced component and related contracts
- ddd6767: [SecurityBundle] validate the IPs configured in access_control
- c01347f: [Mime] fixed support for date form parts
- d0d188f: [Mime] added Headers::toArray()
- c207cc7: [Translation] added XLIFF 1 source to metadata to differentiate from attr
Newest issues and pull requests
They talked about us
- Adding HTTP X-Request-Id to Symfony logs
- Create a basic CRUD website with Symfony 4.2 and some command line helpers
- Symfony — Enabling Remote Access to Built-in Server
- Symfony 4 with Vue and Semantic
- Crear una suscripción con Symfony y Stripe
- Introduciendo shortcodes en Symfony mediante tagged services
- Añadir ordenación por relaciones toMany en consultas usando Doctrine con Symfony
- Un événement inédit à Lille
- Descontinuadas as Classes Role e SwitchUserRole no Symfony 4.3
Upcoming Symfony Events
- Symfony User Group Osnabrück: Osnabrück, Germany (March 14)
- Symfony Meetup II / 2019: Frankfurt, Germany (March 19)
- Symfony User Group NL meetup: Utrecht, Netherlands (March 21)
- Treffen der Symfony User Group Hamburg: Hamburg, Germany (April 2)
- Symfony User Group Nürnberg: Nürnberg, Germany (April 8)
- 8. PHP Symfony User Group Basel: Basel, Switzerland (May 16)
Call to Action
- Follow Symfony on Twitter and retweet this article.
- Follow Symfony on Medium and clap for this article.
- Subscribe to the Symfony blog RSS and never miss a Symfony story again.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.