A Week of Symfony #644 (29 April - 5 May 2019)
This week of Symfony blog post is backed by:
This week, Symfony 3.4.27 and 4.2.8 maintenance versions were released. Meanwhile, the upcoming Symfony 4.3 version continued working on polishing its new features, specially those related to timezones.
Symfony development highlights
This week, 54 pull requests were merged (40 in code and 14 in docs) and 28 issues were closed (25 in code and 3 in docs). Excluding merges, 24 authors made 23,738 additions and 10,183 deletions. See details for code and docs.
- 885d08c: [Workflow] fixed dumping when many transition with same name exist
- e197c9a: [Validator] updated Japanese translation
- e0b5fb2: [Monolog Bridge] fixed the call to a member function format() on string in ConsoleFormatter
- 0c3c21a: [FrameworkBundle] made debug:container and debug:autowiring ignore starting backslash in service ID
- ac4b322: [Intl] added timezone offset utilities
- 1f388ae: [Intl] updated timezones to ICU 64.2 + compile zone to country mapping
- b817c6e: [Form] removed default option grouping in TimezoneType
- 707b1df: [WebServerBundle] changed the default pidfile location to cache directory
- 7cd1bdd: [DependencyInjection] improved exception message on missing $ of named argument
- fd755b4: [Translator] add sources when dumping qt files
- 0c78413: [FrameworkBundle] allowed env variables in scoped_client base_uri
- 8fdcd6e: [Intl] compile localized timezone offset name
- fdeb93e: [Messenger] added failure transport support
- 2b923a7: [Validator] allowed intl timezones
- 1e35f24: [Messenger] RoutableMessageBus route to default bus
- d4baa71: [Form] keep preferred choices order in ChoiceType
Newest issues and pull requests
They talked about us
- First EU-FOSSA Hackathon as it happened
- Symfony: Automatically inject a stack of plugins into a service
- Symfony4 Kubernetes Local Development Environment #5 Postgresql, HTTPS, Xdebug
- Nuevo en Symfony 4.3: Serialización nativa de PHP para Messenger
- Nuevo en Symfony 4.3: Eventos más sencillos
- Protéger son application Symfony contre les attaques CSRF
- Récupérer plus simplement l’utilisateur dans un contrôleur Symfony
- Limiter le nombre de tentatives de connexions sous Symfony
- Parser HTML5 Melhorado para o DomCrawler
Upcoming Symfony Events
- Symfony User Group Osnabrück: Osnabrück, Germany (May 9)
- Sfpot May 2019 edition: Paris, France (May 14)
- 8. PHP Symfony User Group Basel: Basel, Switzerland (May 16)
- Symfony Meetup III / 2019: Frankfurt, Germany (May 28)
- Etwas mit FormTypes, AWS und der Unsplash-API: Hamburg, Germany (June 4)
Call to Action
- Give Symfony a star on GitHub
- Follow Symfony on Twitter and retweet this article.
- Follow Symfony on Medium and clap for this article.
- Subscribe to the Symfony blog RSS and never miss a Symfony story again.
Help the Symfony project!
As with any Open-Source project, contributing code or documentation is the most common way to help, but we also have a wide range of sponsoring opportunities.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.