Symfony 4.2.8 released
Warning: Symfony 4.2 is no longer supported. Consider upgrading your applications to the most recent Symfony version.
Symfony 4.2.8 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #31338 Revert "bug #30620 [FrameworkBundle][HttpFoundation] make session service resettable (dmaicher)" (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #31326 fix ConsoleFormatter - call to a member function format() on string (@keksa)
- bug #31331 [Workflow] Fixed dumping when many transition with same name exist (@lyrixx)
- bug #31302 [FramworkBundle] mark any env vars found in the ide setting as used (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #31290 [TwigBundle] Use the apply tag instead of the filter tag (@greg0ire)
- bug #31275 [Translator] Preserve default domain when extracting strings from php files (@Stadly)
- bug #31240 Fix url matcher edge cases with trailing slash (@arjenm)
- bug #31201 [Form] resolve class name parameters (@xabbuh)
- bug #31213 [WebProfilerBundle] Intercept redirections only for HTML format (@javiereguiluz)
- bug #31210 [PhpUnitBridge] fix reading phpunit.xml on bootstrap (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #31023 [Routing] Fix route URL generation in CLI context (@X-Coder264)
- bug #31117 [FrameworkBundle] fix math depth handler configuration (@Raulnet)
- bug #31182 [Routing] fix trailing slash matching with empty-matching trailing vars (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #31167 [Routing] fix matching trailing vars with defaults (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #31164 [Validator] fix LegacyTranslatorProxy (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #31156 [FrameworkBundle] call method with Translator component only (@xabbuh)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.