A Week of Symfony #694 (13-19 April 2020)
This week Symfony celebrated a new edition of its SymfonyLive Online Conference. Talks focused on the Symfony Notifier component and the PHP class preloading in Symfony applications. In addition, the SymfonyCon Disneyland Paris 2020 conference announced that its early bird registration is open until April 27th.
Symfony development highlights
This week, 47 pull requests were merged (27 in code and 20 in docs) and 46 issues were closed (30 in code and 16 in docs). Excluding merges, 28 authors made 1,964 additions and 3,169 deletions. See details for code and docs.
- 41c93b6: [DependencyInjection] fixed loading defaults when using the PHP-DSL
- f702863: [Form] RepeatedType should always have inner types mapped
- 17bbaa5: [Cache] avoid memory leak in TraceableAdapter::reset()
- 0f1a5c4: [Form] fixed handling groups sequence validation
- a347a84: [SecurityBundle] fixed accepting env vars in remember-me configurations
- 62565a1: [HttpFoundation] workaround PHP bug in the session module
- efb0dee: [Messenger] make sure Redis transports are initialized correctly
- 14a2046: [PhpUnitBridge] add PolyfillTestCaseTrait::expectExceptionMessageMatches to provide forward compatibility with recent phpunit versions
- 3aa7f0c: [Mailer] fixes related to From sender
- 6f81e03: [Mime] ensure proper line-ending for SMIME
- 0933f90: [Mailer, Messenger] add return statement for MessageHandler
- d5fd44d: [WebProfilerBundle] make a difference between queued and sent emails
- b2f210f: [HttpFoundation] added InputBag
- a85545f: [Cache] added context to log messages
- 67948a7: [Messenger] added FIFO support to the SQS transport
- 2460ca5: [RedisMessengerBridge] add a delete_after_ack option
Newest issues and pull requests
They talked about us
- How to Find Dead Symfony Routes
- Quick Stfalcon Insight on The Messenger Component (Symfony)
- The Road to EasyAdmin 3: No More YAML
- SymfonyExtension 2.1: Behat with Symfony 5
- How to Migrate Spaghetti to 304 Symfony 5 Controllers Over Weekend
- The Road to EasyAdmin 3: No More Arrays
- Nuevo en Symfony 5.1: Control preciso del cursor
- Nuevo en Symfony 5.1: Personalizando la desconexión de los usuarios
- Nuevo en Symfony 5.1: Assets remotos
- Symfony Messenger et l’interopérabilité
- Gestion avancée des permissions avec le bundle Easy Admin sous Symfony
- Основы кастомной валидации в Symfony 4/5 с примерами
Call to Action
- Follow Symfony on Twitter and retweet this article.
- Subscribe to the Symfony blog RSS and never miss a Symfony story again.
Help the Symfony project!
As with any Open-Source project, contributing code or documentation is the most common way to help, but we also have a wide range of sponsoring opportunities.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.