SymfonyCon Disneyland Paris 2020: early bird registration is open until April 27th
At the end of 2020, Symfony will turn 15, already! It’s only been 5 years since we celebrated Symfony's 10th anniversary in Paris, time flies! We’re now eager to meet you again and celebrate Symfony’s 15th anniversary. For this special occasion, we decided to bring the entire community back to France in a very magical place… We’re very pleased to invite you to join us at Disneyland® Paris for SymfonyCon 2020 from December 1st to 5th!
On top of organizing the conference in this amazing venue, we’ll have the extraordinary privilege to enjoy Walt Disney Studios Park during a special night on December 3rd from 8pm to 11:30pm. The Walt Disney Studios Park will only be open for SymfonyCon’s attendees and their families! If you like Symfony, if you want to meet the community, share knowledge and fun, this is where you want to be next December!
SymfonyCon Disneyland Paris is a 5-day event from December 1st to December 5th, the entire event will be held in English in Disneyland Paris village and hotels:
- Two-day workshop: Tuesday, December 1st and Wednesday, December 2nd
- Two-day conference: Thursday, December 3rd and Friday, December 4th
- One hackday: Saturday, December 5th
Early bird tickets are available until April 27th, book yours now before the price changes!
What’s included in your conference ticket:
- Ticket to attend all talks on December 3rd and 4th including a morning coffee break, lunch and afternoon coffee break on both conference days
- Ticket to attend the special night for Symfony’s 15th birthday at Walt Disney Studios Park on December 3rd! From 8pm to 11:30pm, enjoy the unmissable attractions of Walt Disney Studios Park, only open for us!
- Free admission to the Hackday on December 5th including food and beverages
- Official goodies of the conference and our sponsors
What’s included in your combo workshop and conference ticket:
- Ticket to attend both days of workshops on December 1st and 2nd including a morning coffee break, lunch and afternoon coffee break on both workshop days
- Ticket to attend both conference days (as detailed above)
If you're planning your trip to come there, here are some useful tips:
Tip #1: we've secured hotel rooms and negotiated great rates in some fantastic hotels of Disneyland® Paris. You can book your hotel room online, via the online booking service provided to you by Disneyland® Paris Business Solutions: http://poa.disneylandparis-business.com/en. To access the secure page to book your hotel room, please use the following login: symfonycon and password: disney100719. If you need more details, read our blog post.
Tip #2: we'll sell tickets to enable your family to join you at the conference party organized at Walt Disney Studios Park on December 3rd from 8pm to 11:30pm, only open for SymfonyCon’s attendees! If your family wants to join you in this special moment, you'll be able to buy a ticket for the party only at the price of 30€ per adult (VAT excluded), 15€ for a kid between 3 years and 11 years (VAT excluded), for kids of 2 years or under it will be free. This ticket will include the access to Walt Disney Studios Park on December 3rd from 8pm to 11:30 pm. Tickets for the party only will be soon available for purchase on the conference website.
Lastly, if your company wants to support the biggest Symfony conference of the year and celebrate Symfony's anniversary, contact us at event[at]symfony.com for any sponsorship requests. We'd be very happy to discuss about our sponsorship options!
Don't miss this unique and amazing conference, join us! We are super excited to meet you there, in the meantime stay safe!
SymfonyCon Disneyland Paris 2020: early bird registration is open until April 27th symfony.com/blog/symfonycon-disneyland-paris-2020-early-bird-registration-is-open-until-april-27thTweet this