A Week of Symfony #710 (3-9 August 2020)
This week, the HttpClient component added a special EventSourceHttpClient to consume Server-Sent Events. Meanwhile, the Notifier component added new bridges for Zulip and Google Chat. Lastly, the official Symfony Store started shipping all over the world.
Symfony development highlights
This week, 30 pull requests were merged (20 in code and 10 in docs) and 17 issues were closed (14 in code and 3 in docs). Excluding merges, 18 authors made 2,937 additions and 486 deletions. See details for code and docs.
- d81eb08: [FrameworkBundle] fail properly when the required service is not defined
- a8ea11b: [String] updated tests for PHPUnit 9.3
- 0258200: [WebProfilerBundle] removed outdated references from base_js.html.twig file
- b94eb47: [Console] allowed testing single command apps using CommandTester
- c0a707f: [Security] class Security implements AuthorizationCheckerInterface
- 9db0f20: [Notifier] made Freemobile config more flexible
- b968497: [Notifier] fixed SentMessage implementation
- 558dfa8: [Notifier] added Zulip notifier bridge
- d66a0a7: [HttpClient] added EventSourceHttpClient to consume Server-Sent Events
- e1cfbd2: [Lock] downgrade log.info to log.debug
- 669b3df: [Notifier] added Google Chat bridge
- 7520884: [Notifier] changed notifier recipient handling
Newest issues and pull requests
- Fix accessibility of toolbar toggler
- [Translator] Parse message to get domain from message
- [Validator] Add support uuid v6
- [Testing] Improve error messages of assert methods
They talked about us
Call to Action
A Week of Symfony #710 (3-9 August 2020) symfony.com/blog/a-week-of-symfony-710-3-9-august-2020Tweet this
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.