A Week of Symfony #725 (16-22 November 2020)
This week, Symfony 5.2 Release Candidate 2 was released as the last chance of testing Symfony 5.2 in your applications before its final release. Meanwhile, the official Symfony Store introduced new swag. Lastly, the SymfonyWorld 2020 online conference shared more details about the event, which will take place in just two weeks.
Symfony development highlights
This week, 53 pull requests were merged (20 in code and 33 in docs) and 26 issues were closed (18 in code and 8 in docs). Excluding merges, 27 authors made 3,235 additions and 2,946 deletions. See details for code and docs.
- beeafb1: [Ldap] fixed critical extension when reseting paged control
- cf70d3a: [Config] recheck glob brace support after GlobResource was serialized
- 3eec466: [Dotenv] check if method inheritEnvironmentVariables exists
- 308231a: [Yaml] fixed lexing nested sequences/mappings
- b60bb6e: [HttpClient] don't fallback to HTTP/1.1 when HTTP/2 streams break
- de09329: [Security] updated password upgrader listener to work with the new UserBadge
- c13d5b5: [DoctrineBridge] drop binary variants of UID types
Symfony CLI is a must-have tool when developing Symfony applications on your local machine. It includes the Symfony Local Server, the best way to run local Symfony applications. This week Symfony CLI released its new 4.20.4 and 4.20.5 versions with the following changes:
server:statusshow finished processes
- Various small fixes on SymfonyCloud log streaming
- Fix bash installer does not support i686 architecture
- Replace 'users' wording by 'seats'
- Fix parts of billing updates are not applied
Newest issues and pull requests
- [RFC][WebProfiler] Show services
- [RFC] WebDebugToolbar collector for normalize/denormalize actions inside the serializer
- [Form] Add FormTypeGuesserInterface::guessMinLength
- Add Github annotations support to all linters
- ESI renderer assumes current application is the target of the include
They talked about us
- My Taskfile configuration for Symfony
- Verifying Twilio API Requests in Symfony 5
- CI/CD de aplicaciones Symfony con GitHub Actions
- Ma configuration Taskfile pour Symfony
Call to Action
- Follow Symfony on Twitter and retweet this article.
- Subscribe to the Symfony blog RSS and never miss a Symfony story again.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.