A Week of Symfony #748 (26 April - 2 May 2021)
This week, Symfony 4.4.22 and 5.2.7 maintenance versions were published. In addition the second beta of Symfony 5.3 was released and we started publishing the New in Symfony 5.3 blog posts to showcase its most important new features.
Symfony development highlights
- a88c7fa: [HttpFoundation] fixes for PHP 8.1 deprecations
- 061ac77: [Yaml] expose references detected in inline notation structures
- c92acf4: [Security] add missing French translations for logging throttling
- 56b664e: [Security] do not try to rehash null-passwords
- 88abb39: [Config] remove typehints in Builder and allow for EnvConfigurator
- 5506f2a: [Config] remove double semicolons from autogenerated config classes
- c78358f: [Translation] use proven DSN class from Notifier and rename package
- 01602ef: [Config] set FQCN as properties type instead of class name in ConfigBuilder
- 32534fb: [Messenger] fix manual amqp setup when autosetup disabled
- 1882d26: [FrameworkBundle] make debug:event-dispatcher search case insensitive
- 0489ffc: [OptionsResolver] add prototype definition support for nested options
- 610c263: [Config] remove log message when no configuration is found in ConfigBuilder
- 4cc0ab3: [Routing] allow extending Route attribute
- 942847f: [FrameworkBundle, HttpKernel] move IDE file link formats from FrameworkExtension to FileLinkFormatter
Newest issues and pull requests
- Add support for $requestStack->getCurrentRequest(throwOnNull: true)
- [Messenger] Prevent a specific message to be sent to the failure transport
- [Security] Add a way to hook into PersistentRememberMeHandler
- [HttpFoundation] Deprecate Request::get
They talked about us
- Improve your Symfony proficiency with these tips and tricks!
- Combine custom logging from Symfony packages
- Handling arbitrary set of document types in a Symfony application
- Vue.js and Symfony — User Authentication
Call to Action
- Follow Symfony on Twitter and retweet this article.
- Subscribe to the Symfony blog RSS and never miss a Symfony story again.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.