Symfony 5.3.0-BETA2 released
Symfony 5.3 is backed by:
Warning: Symfony 5.3 is no longer supported. Consider upgrading your applications to the most recent Symfony version.
Symfony 5.3.0-BETA2 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- feature #41002 [FrameworkBundle][HttpKernel] Move IDE file link formats from FrameworkExtension to FileLinkFormatter (@MatTheCat)
- bug #41014 [Routing] allow extending Route attribute (@robmro27)
- feature #39913 [OptionsResolver] Add prototype definition support for nested options (@yceruto)
- bug #41008 [Security] Do not try to rehash null-passwords (@tjveldhuizen)
- bug #41013 [Console] Remove spaces between arguments GithubActionReporter (@franmomu)
- bug #40920 [PasswordHasher] accept hashing passwords with nul bytes or longer than 72 bytes when using bcrypt (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #40993 [Security] [Security/Core] fix checking for bcrypt (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #40986 [Console] Negatable option are null by default (@jderusse)
- bug #40923 [Yaml] expose references detected in inline notation structures (@xabbuh)
- bug #40951 [FrameworkBundle] Make debug:event-dispatcher search case insensitive (@javiereguiluz)
- bug #40966 [Messenger] fix manual amqp setup when autosetup disabled (@Tobion)
- bug #40956 [Config] [ConfigBuilder] Set FQCN as properties type instead of class name (@MatTheCat)
- bug #40964 [HttpFoundation] Fixes for PHP 8.1 deprecations (@jrmajor)
- bug #40950 [Config] Remove double semicolons from autogenerated config classes (@HypeMC)
- bug #40903 [Config] Builder: Remove typehints and allow for EnvConfigurator (@Nyholm)
- bug #40919 [Mailer] use correct spelling when accessing the SMTP php.ini value (@xabbuh)
- bug #40514 [Yaml] Allow tabs as separators between tokens (@bertramakers)
- bug #40882 [Cache] phpredis: Added full TLS support for RedisCluster (@jackthomasatl)
- feature #38475 [Translation] Adding Translation Providers (@welcoMattic)
- bug #40877 [Config] Make sure one can build cache on Windows and then run in (Docker) Linux (@Nyholm)
- bug #40878 [Config] Use plural name on array values (@Nyholm)
- bug #40872 [DependencyInjection] [AliasDeprecatedPublicServicesPass] Noop when the service is private (@fancyweb)
- feature #40800 [DependencyInjection] Add #[Target] to tell how a dependency is used and hint named autowiring aliases (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #40859 [Config] Support extensions without configuration in ConfigBuilder warmup (@wouterj)
- bug #40852 [Notifier] Add missing entries in scheme to package map (@jschaedl)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Use SymfonyInsight upgrade reports to detect the code you will need to change in your project and read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.