A Week of Symfony #751 (17-23 May 2021)
This week, Symfony 3.4.49, 4.4.24 and 5.2.9 maintenance versions were released. In addition, the first Release Candidate of Symfony 5.3.0 was published in preparation for its final release at the end of this month. Lastly, the SymfonyWorld 2021 conference (June 17-18) announced more keynotes and more talks.
Symfony development highlights
- 373528f: [FrameworkBundle, Validator] fix deprecations from Doctrine Annotations+Cache
- 1ad13fe: [Security] fix user enumeration via response body on invalid credentials
- a76cdec: [WebProfilerBundle] wrap exception js in Sfjs check and also loading base_js Sfjs if needed
- 53d9b10: [Messenger] fix merging PrototypedArrayNode associative values
- 0e3165c, 853b1dc, 5f8035e: update Serbian translations
- 3ae7e0a: update Chinese translations
- 2e047c9: [Workflow] remove useless call to Definition::addTag()
- e83c992: [DataCollector] remove allows anonymous information in datacollector
- 8ff6542: [SecurityBundle] remove invalid unused service
- 3dc9802: [VarDumper] don't pass null to parse_url()
- 3bb1ec3: fix PHP 8.1 deprecations
- 4382181: [Security\Http] fix handling secure auto using the new RememberMeAuthenticator
- fef06f2: [Security] deprecate the old authentication mechanisms
- 69a0b29: [Security] add support for parallel requests doing remember-me re-authentication
- 08c80e1: [Ldap] avoid calling the deprecated getUsername()
- 2f7dbed: [Security, SecurityBundle] fix deprecations triggered in tests
- 755fc03: [Security] add UserAuthenticationProviderTest to legacy group
- c339649: [FrameworkBundle] add autowiring alias for HttpCache\StoreInterface
Newest issues and pull requests
They talked about us
- Symfony: how to effectively use tagged services
- Rector - The Power of Automated Refactoring Book Released
- Comment créer un Captcha maison évolutif sous Symfony
Call to Action
- Follow Symfony on Twitter and retweet this article.
- Subscribe to the Symfony blog RSS and never miss a Symfony story again.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.