Symfony 4.4.24 released
Symfony 4.4.24 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- security #cve-2021-21424 [SecurityCore] Fix user enumeration via response body on invalid credentials (@chalasr)
- bug #41230 [FrameworkBundle][Validator] Fix deprecations from Doctrine Annotations+Cache (@derrabus)
- bug #41240 Fixed deprecation warnings about passing null as parameter (@derrabus)
- bug #41241 [Finder] Fix gitignore regex build with "" (@mvorisek)
- bug #41224 [HttpClient] fix adding query string to relative URLs with scoped clients (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #41233 [DependencyInjection][ProxyManagerBridge] Don't call clas _exists() on null (@derrabus)
- bug #41210 [Console] Fix Windows code page support (@orkan)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Use SymfonyInsight upgrade reports to detect the code you will need to change in your project and read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.