A Week of Symfony #767 (6-12 September 2021)
This week of Symfony blog post is backed by:
This week, the upcoming Symfony 5.4 version optimized PHP preloading, improved the Web Debug Toolbar to show roles of the logged-in user, added support for resetting container services between two AMQP messages to avoid memory leaks and removed the experimental flag from RateLimiter and Runtime components.
Symfony development highlights
This week, 70 pull requests were merged (67 in code and 3 in docs) and 44 issues were closed (39 in code and 5 in docs). Excluding merges, 24 authors made 2,751 additions and 445 deletions. See details for code and docs.
- 6645885: [HttpClient] fix handling timeouts when responses are destructed
- ba46a07: [Cache] make sure PdoAdapter::prune() always returns a bool
- 3bf2d14: [PropertyInfo] support for intersection types
- 3413afb: [Mime] allow array as input for RawMessage
- 2ed7672: update Romanian translations
- 3cf8234: [Messenger] support rediss in transport bridge
- 683c4f6: [PropertyAccess] fix Regression in PropertyAccessor::isWritable
- 36aff48: [FrameworkBundle] fix session-related BC layer triggering deprecation
- 47385e5: display the roles of the logged-in user in the Web Debug Toolbar
- ad64124: [HttpKernel] add session cookie handling in cli context
- f5efb03: [HttpFoundation] add a flag to hasSession to distinguished session from factory
- c4df3a7: [Console] add more context when CommandIsSuccessful fails
- 8042736: [DependencyInjection] optimize PHP preloading
- 7c531f5: [FrameworkBundle] introduce new method for getting bundles config path
- a8cc21e: [Serializer] add option to skip uninitialized typed properties
- 98ed693: [DoctrineBridge] replace string with FQCN resolution in EntityType
- 3356795: [Cache] deprecate support for Doctrine Cache
- db76265: [Cache] add CouchbaseCollectionAdapter compatibility with sdk 3.0.0
- b0fbe93: [Serializer] add support for collecting type error during denormalization
- 75e0737: [DependencyInjection] sort services in service locator according to priority
- 2221f4e: [Translation] translate translatable parameters
- 1ee9727: [ErrorHandler] reword return type deprecation message
- ba7f746: [Mesenger] add support for reseting container services between two messages
- b095293: [RateLimiter, Runtime, Translation] remove @experimental flag
- f9c6958: [DependencyInjection] make auto-aliases private by default
- 2085ff8: [DebugClassLoader] ignore __construct() when checking return types
Symfony CLI is a must-have tool when developing Symfony applications on your local machine. It includes the Symfony Local Server, the best way to run local Symfony applications. This week Symfony CLI released its new 4.26.0 version with the following changes:
- Add support for Mercure in Docker Compose (expose port 80)
- Remove built-in Mercure support (use explicit Docker Compose support instead)
Newest issues and pull requests
They talked about us
- Implement traditional auth system in Symfony with less code than ever
- How to use symfony/mailer without the Symfony framework
Call to Action
- Follow Symfony on Twitter and retweet this article.
- Subscribe to the Symfony blog RSS and never miss a Symfony story again.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.