A Week of Symfony #792 (28 February - 6 March 2022)
This week of Symfony blog post is backed by:
This week, Symfony 4.4.39, 5.4.6 and 6.0.6 maintenance versions were released. In addition, the entire schedule of SymfonyLive Paris 2022 conference was published. Finally, Symfony expressed its solidarity with Ukrainian people.
Symfony development highlights
This week, 24 pull requests were merged (21 in code and 3 in docs) and 21 issues were closed (17 in code and 4 in docs). Excluding merges, 13 authors made 726 additions and 158 deletions. See details for code and docs.
- f432349: [HttpClient] fix checking for unset property on PHP <= 7.1
- 09ec24d: [FrameworkBundle] fix resetting container between tests
- d4150be: fix deprecations on PHP 8.2
- 6ef994c: [HttpKernel] guard against bad profile data
- 3cea8e7: [HttpFoundation] fix PHP 8.1 deprecation in Response::isNotModified
- 84f0d0e: [Console] revert StringInput bc break
- 7cecf52: [Cache] do not pass DBAL connections to PDO adapters
- e091d74: [Messenger] remove undefined array key warnings in Redis
- 27f8f69: [HttpClient] remove credentials from requests redirected to same host but different port
- 22a778b: deprecate requiring the "symfony/symfony" package
- 25a5eb2: [Validator] deprecate constraint ExpressionLanguageSyntax, use ExpressionSyntax instead
Newest issues and pull requests
- Disable progress bar when not in an interactive terminal
- [Cache] Allow colon in key key (with redis at least)
These were some of the most relevant SymfonyCasts updates of the week:
- (Video) EasyAdmin course, Chapter 22: The Dashboard Page
- (Video) EasyAdmin course, Chapter 23: Service Action Injection
They talked about us
- Symfony Internals #1: Inside the Framework Configuration
- Improve your factories in Symfony
- How to log your life easier in Symfony?
- Symfony Station Communiqué - 04 March 2022
- Using Enum in Symfony
- Nuts & bolts of internationalization and localization with Symfony
- Exploring the 12 eCommerce Platforms of Symfony
- Symfony messenger and AWS SNS/SQS
- New in EasyAdmin 4: Dark Mode
- CMS en Symfony : le routing
Call to Action
- Follow Symfony on Twitter and retweet this article.
- Subscribe to the Symfony blog RSS and never miss a Symfony story again.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.