A Week of Symfony #805 (30 May - 5 June 2022)
This week of Symfony blog post is backed by:
This week, after the successful release of Symfony 6.1, we started working on the upcoming Symfony 6.2 version (to be released at the end of November 2022). The first new features added to it were the deprecation of the loose e-mail validation and the option to override the form label and help contents. Meanwhile, the SymfonyWorld Online 2022 Summer Edition conference is coming in less than two weeks.
Symfony development highlights
This week, 32 pull requests were merged (25 in code and 7 in docs) and 27 issues were closed (26 in code and 1 in docs). Excluding merges, 19 authors made 747 additions and 343 deletions. See details for code and docs.
- 051f5a4: [WebProfilerBundle] fix AJAX requests info are truncated in the WDT
- f96da6d: [Cache] do not pass null to strlen()
- 03bccf1: [Mime] check that the path is a file in the DataPart::fromPath
- 573d3ea: [WebProfilerBundle] fix dark theme selected line highlight color and reuse css vars
- 7a9e4e9: [PropertyInfo] fix extracting int range type
- 8846f64: [Serializer] get attributeContext after converting name
- fe1759a: [FrameworkBundle] update docblock to not expose the internal class
- 6311229: [Serializer] added missing __call to TraceableNormalizer and TraceableSerializer
- fd96959: [Serializer] forget partially collected traces
- 6bfd145: [Serializer] added missing __call to TraceableEncoder
- 3c4bc1d: [FrameworkBundle, HtmlSanitizer] fix calling allowStaticElements() when setting allow_all_static_elements to true
- 17b7a59: [WebProfilerBundle] normalizer and encoder can be undefined in template
- d096349: [TwigBridge] add form_label_content and form_help_content block to form_div_layout
- f6f2030: [Validator] deprecate the loose e-mail validation mode
Newest issues and pull requests
- [Form] Add variables or id for form_errors + form_help in custom redered forms
- Set custom lifetime for login link
Symfony CLI is a must-have tool when developing Symfony applications on your local machine. It includes the Symfony Local Server, the best way to run local Symfony applications. This week Symfony CLI released its new 5.4.10 version with the following changes:
- feat: add check for docker compose plugin (@ArnaudLier)
- Update supported Platform.sh services (@tucksaun)
- Rework PATH_INFO computation (@tucksaun)
- Fix tests (@tucksaun)
- Fix misleading wording (@tucksaun)
- Fix docker-compose usage when doing a book checkout (@fabpot)
- Bump deps (@fabpot)
- Add automatic update of the generated code (@tucksaun)
They talked about us
- Symfony Station Communiqué - 03 June 2022
- How to test Symfony Routes to make Huge Refactoring Safe
- Symfony ElasticSearch – model data layer
- How to Make Configs like RectorConfig or ECSConfig for your Symfony Project
- Auth for API in 5 minutes via Symfony 6
Call to Action
- Follow Symfony on Twitter and retweet this article.
- Subscribe to the Symfony blog RSS and never miss a Symfony story again.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.