A Week of Symfony #807 (13-19 June 2022)
This week of Symfony blog post is backed by:
This week, the SymfonyWorld Online 2022 Summer Edition conference took place with great success. During the conference, we unveiled ux.symfony.com the new website to discover and learn about Symfony UX. Lastly, we announced the first speakers of SymfonyCon Disneyland Paris 2022 (November 17-18, 2022).
Symfony development highlights
This week, 21 pull requests were merged (6 in code and 15 in docs) and 16 issues were closed (13 in code and 3 in docs). Excluding merges, 20 authors made 196 additions and 50 deletions. See details for code and docs.
- aa49d1c: [MonologBridge] fixed support of elasticsearch 7.+ in ElasticsearchLogstashHandler
- 9a65138: [Messenger] move resetting services at worker stopped into listener
- 32600a3: [Serializer] deprecate autowiring aliases pointing to concrete normalizers
- 3be9bfb: [Workflow] add a nice exception message when unexpected data is passed to Marking
Newest issues and pull requests
- [Notifier] multiple chatter transports for the same channel
- [Messenger] Allow the use of transports default dead letter queue mechanisms and document SerializerInterface
- Rate limit with pattern
Symfony CLI is a must-have tool when developing Symfony applications on your local machine. It includes the Symfony Local Server, the best way to run local Symfony applications. This week Symfony CLI released its new 5.4.11 version with the following changes:
- Remove Go Fish support as it has been deprecated (@fabpot)
- Add Cloudsmith support (@fabpot)
These were some of the most relevant SymfonyCasts updates of the week:
- (Video) Symfony 6 Fundamentals: Services, Config & Environments, Chapter 1: Bundles!
- (Video) Symfony 6 Fundamentals: Services, Config & Environments, Chapter 2: New Bundle, New Service: KnpTimeBundle
They talked about us
- Symfony Station Communiqué - 17 June 2022
- Initializing your Symfony project with solid foundations
- Deploy Symfony to AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Including external OpenAPI models in your own OpenAPI definition
- Write optimized CSS in Symfony with Stylify
- Package for Id and IdList value objects with Symfony
- How to setup docker-compose for Symfony projects
- How to manage docker-compose Symfony project using Make
- Symfony Routes Nasıl Kullanılır ?
- Symfony Authentication Nasıl Yapılır ?
- Демо Symfony конвертер валют
Call to Action
- Follow Symfony on Twitter and retweet this article.
- Subscribe to the Symfony blog RSS and never miss a Symfony story again.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.