A Week of Symfony #808 (20-26 June 2022)
This week of Symfony blog post is backed by:
This week, Symfony officially introduced ux.symfony.com website alongside four new UX components (including a way to render React components and Ajax-powered autocomplete fields). In addition, it improved lazy services to allow using ghost objects and improved the usage of Enums in YAML config files.
Symfony development highlights
This week, 35 pull requests were merged (27 in code and 8 in docs) and 18 issues were closed (15 in code and 3 in docs). Excluding merges, 28 authors made 33,058 additions and 7,952 deletions. See details for code and docs.
- c299069: [Intl] fix the IntlDateFormatter::formatObject signature
- 12c6dbf: fix global state pollution between tests run with ApplicationTester
- 189e7a4: [DoctrineBridge] fix value type for simple_array
- b3c1841: [Security] fix legacy impersonation system
- a01ce80: [Messenger] do not log the message object itself
- d790f00: [Security] initially set user null in AccountStatusException
- bbf25d6: [DependencyInjection] allow using ghost objects for lazy loading services
- 7c0c8f9: [HtmlSanitizer] fix default configuration
- d197503: use preg_last_error_msg() when possible
- 8974959: [Notifier] add SMSFactor bridge
- 2a2d5b3: [Notifier] add Contact Everyone Bridge
- fe368ec: [Yaml] add support for !php/enum *->value syntax
- b8a1222: [Mailer] deprecate OhMySmtp transport in favor of MailPace transport
- 6597825: [FrameworkBundle, HttpKernel] add deprecation warning to show HttpKernel::handle() will catch throwables
Newest issues and pull requests
- [Twig, Debug] Add check for DebugCommand if found filepath is readable
- [Notifier] Support for scheduled notifications
These were some of the most relevant SymfonyCasts updates of the week:
- (Video) Symfony 6 Fundamentals: Services, Config & Environments, Chapter 3: Finding & Using the Services from a Bundle
- (Video) Symfony 6 Fundamentals: Services, Config & Environments, Chapter 4: The HTTP Client Service
- (Video) Symfony 6 Fundamentals: Services, Config & Environments, Chapter 5: The Cache Service
- (Video) Symfony 6 Fundamentals: Services, Config & Environments, Chapter 6: Bundle Config (to Control Bundle Services)
They talked about us
- Symfony Station Communiqué - 17 June 2022
- A quick REX on SymfonyWorld Online 2022— Summer Edition
- Write optimized CSS in Symfony with Stylify
- Including external OpenAPI models in your own OpenAPI definition
- Shrnutí konference SymfonyWorld Online 2022 Summer Edition
- Symfony bundle Özelleşti̇rme
Call to Action
- Follow Symfony on Twitter and retweet this article.
- Subscribe to the Symfony blog RSS and never miss a Symfony story again.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.