A Week of Symfony #859 (12-18 June 2023)
This week, the entire Symfony project focused on the SymfonyOnline June 2023 conference. The event was a big success and you can already watch the talk replay if you attended the conference or buy your after event ticket to watch all of them now.
Symfony development highlights
This week, 28 pull requests were merged (1 in code and 27 in docs) and 22 issues were closed (8 in code and 14 in docs). Excluding merges, 17 authors made 1,106 additions and 419 deletions. See details for code and docs.
- 5bc63ad: [Notifier] add Novu bridge
Newest issues and pull requests
- Multiline fields in vertical console tables
- [Security] Provide authentification token when using an user checker
These were some of the most relevant SymfonyCasts updates of the week:
- (Video) Go Pro with Doctrine Queries, Chapter 15: Using RAND() or Other Non-Supported Functions
- (Video) Go Pro with Doctrine Queries, Chapter 16: Using GROUP BY to Fetch & Count in 1 Query
They talked about us
- Symfony Station Communiqué - 16 June 2023
- Unleashing the power of Symfony 6.3 with Blackfire
- EasyAdmin & Mercure: a concrete use case
- Guide to use IP2Location.io PHP SDK in Symfony
- Symfony-based kbin is taking the Threadiverse by Storm
Call to Action
- Follow Symfony on Twitter and retweet this article.
- Subscribe to the Symfony blog RSS and never miss a Symfony story again.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.