API Platform Conference 2023 : the countdown has started!
Good things always come in threes: the API Platform Conference is back on Thursday, September 21st, and Friday, September 22nd, 2023 in Lille (France) and it's also available online. Security, architecture, best practices, and many case studies are the major topics for this year's edition. Here is a sneak peek of what you can expect:
- Ryan Weaver (SymfonyCasts) will talk about a new feature called 'stateOptions' that gives the flexibility of a (DTO) class, with the convenience of an entity.
- Bastien Jaillot (JoliCode co-founder) will share his experience of migrating from API Platform 2.x to version 3 of API Platform.
- Antoine Bluchet and Kévin Dunglas (Les-Tilleuls.coop) will host two keynotes and announce new API Platform features.
- Nicolas Grekas (Symfony), will expose his insights to build cutting-edge Symfony apps.
- Allison Guilhem (Les-Tilleuls.coop), will show how to implement open web standards-compliant webhook management.
- Xavier Leune (CCM Benchmark) will present how his team leveraged API Platform to design their new Open Data architecture.
- Pauline Vos (freelance and PHP expert) will talk about web decentralization.
- Two Sylius core team members will be present: Loïc Frémont and Łukasz Chruściel will give talks in French and in English.
- David Buchmann (Liip) will come from Switzerland to reveal how to perform cache invalidation and cache tagging.
- Boas Falke and Holger Dörner (BitExpert) will share their experience with migrating legacy code.
- Alexandre Salomé (Platform.sh) will demonstrate how the benefits of using API Platform for your applications can standardize the process of API development.
A session of lightning talks is also scheduled for Friday, September 22nd, at 12 PM: if you have registered for the event and are ready to present a project, please get in touch with the organizing team!
You can find the full schedule on this page: https://api-platform.com/fr/con/2023/schedule/. To make your visit to Lille more convenient, Les-Tilleuls.coop have pre-booked rooms at special negotiated rates. Please review the available options and book your hotel as soon as possible.
In addition to these two days of conferences, the exhibition hall will host a number of exhibiting companies, including Sensiolabs, Platform.sh, Bump.sh, Commerce Weavers Alice's Garden, AFUP, WeLoveDevs... On Thursday, September 21st, a community drink will also be held in a reserved bar.
Don’t wait to register and join over +350 API, PHP, or Cloud enthusiasts: the event is close to selling out!
For any questions about the event, please contact the organizers at Les-Tilleuls.coop.