Do you want to move to Paris?
The activity of Sensio, Fabien Potencier's company, has already been benefiting from the success of symfony. Today, Sensio is expanding, and we would like to offer the opportunity to join us to the symfony early adopters.
Whether you currently live in the US or in Poland, if you know symfony well enough, we're interested. The positions are in Paris, France, and we are willing to do the necessary paperwork and look for accommodation for you. The job description is a mix between web development and project management. Prerequisites for working at Sensio's are simple:
- You must be an experienced PHP developer (you should know what OOP, MVC, ORM, and unit testing mean and how to apply them)
- You must be able to manage a small web project (you should know a bit about XP programming, trac, svn, and scheduling)
- You must be able to handle the relationship with a client (not necessarily with a tie, but at least with a smile)
- You must have already developed an application with symfony (askeet doesn't count - you must have made the askeet tutorial anyway)
- You must be willing to move to Paris, France (who wouldn't?)
- You must be available full time and soon enough (this is a real job)
French is not compulsory, since our teams speak English and the projects we work on come from all over the world. Salary is attractive, working conditions are nice, the team is fantastic, projects are fun. Plus, this is a unique opportunity to work in Paris.
If you're interested, send a email to Fabien at fabien.potencier [at] symfony-project [dot] com. Interesting profiles will be contacted by phone during the week.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.