Excited to announce SymfonyCon Disneyland Paris 2022
The SymfonyCon Disneyland Paris was initially scheduled in 2020, then postponed to 2021. But at that time, we didn't have enough visibility to organize it properly with the Covid circumstances. We finally decided to cancel it instead of postponing it again without any guarantee to be able to organize it.
This year is different: we are super excited to announce the organization of the international Symfony conference as initially planned at Disneyland Paris from November 15 to 18 2022 for a full week of Symfony. Join us at SymfonyCon Disneyland Paris 2022 to learn and share the latest about Symfony while having fun at Disneyland Paris with us! The conference will be held at the newly redesigned Disney's Hotel New York - Art of Marvel!
We are happy to welcome you for a fantastic event in Disneyland Paris:
- November 15-16: 2 days of pre-conference workshops at the Disney's Newport Bay Club
- November 17-18: 2 days of conference at the Disney's Hotel New York - Art of Marvel
We are also super excited to organize the conference party at Walt Disney Studios Park. On Thursday evening November 17th, join us from 8 pm to 11:30 pm for a special moment at Walt Disney Studios Park, only open for SymfonyCon attendees! Each registered conference attendee will get a special ticket to access Walt Disney Studios Park.
Early bird registration is open until March 31st 2022. Get now your early bird ticket! We offer 3 different kind of tickets:
1. Conference ticket only. It includes the access to the entire conference days and any talks on November 17-18 and replay of all talks, morning and afternoon coffee breaks and lunches on both days, and access to the conference party for yourself.
2. Workshop ticket only. It includes the access to both workshop days on November 15-16 (you will need to select your workshop topic once announced), morning and afternoon coffee breaks and lunches on both days.
3. Combo workshop and conference ticket. It includes the 2 tickets above: access to the 4 days from November 15 to 18, morning and afternoon coffee breaks and lunches on each day, and access to the conference party for yourself.
If you purchased a conference, a workshop, or a combo ticket for the SymfonyCon Disneyland Paris 2020 or 2021, we granted you a credit balance corresponding to the amount you paid for them. Your credit balance will be automatically applied to any purchases you might make in the future, so you can use it to register for SymfonyCon Disneyland Paris 2022!
Call for Papers will be open during 2 periods of time. A first Call for Papers will be open until April 22nd 2022. A second Call for Papers will be open from May 23rd to September 15th in order to enable you to submit talks about Symfony 6.1, 6.2... new features! Submit now your talk or workshop proposals in English. You never talked at a conference before? Our Speaker Mentoring program can help. Benefit from the support of experienced speakers to prepare your talk. Mentors can help you with your talks and rehearsals. They will be happy to share their experiences and help you work on your slides. Talks should last for 40 minutes, Q&A included.
Each selected speaker will get a free conference ticket, an hotel room for 2 nights on November 16-17, the reimbursement of the travel fees to attend the conference and a speaker package!
You'll be able to book an hotel room at Disneyland Paris at a special rate, we'll soon add the hotel link so you can book your hotel room. You'll also be able to book tickets for Disneyland Paris at a special rate to enjoy the park over the weekend.
For the 8th edition of the SymfonyCon conference, join us at Disneyland Paris! We can't wait to meet you physically this year at SymfonyCon Disneyland Paris 2022!
Help the Symfony project!
As with any Open-Source project, contributing code or documentation is the most common way to help, but we also have a wide range of sponsoring opportunities.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.