Five new awesome sessions for Symfony Live Paris
Symfony Live San Francisco Edition ended just a week ago, but the next Symfony Live Conference, Paris Edition, is already upon us!
Want to learn more about Symfony2? Listen to the core team:
- Johannes Schmitt: Application Security, Dependency Injection, and AOP in Symfony2
- Bernhard Schussek: Leveraging Symfony2 Forms
- Kris Wallsmith: Introducing Assetic: Asset Management for PHP 5.3
- Fabien Potencier: HTTP Cache
- Jonathan Wage: Doctrine in the Real World
- Ryan Weaver Being dangerous with Twig
Of course, being organized in France, we also have some sessions in French:
- RESTful avec symfony et Symfony2
- Symfony2: 30 astuces et bonnes pratiques
- Quid de mes applications symfony1
- Symfony2 en pièces détachées !
- Jeux sociaux, Symfony et Cloud Computing
- Iscool Story
With more than 30 sessions, many core team members, and a great venue, Symfony Live Paris Edition should be a blast. Oh, and you probably don't want to miss my closing keynote!
Unfortunately, if you want to be trained on Symfony2, the training is already sold out. So, don't wait too much before registering for the 2-days conference.
Hope to see you there!
Five new awesome sessions for Symfony Live Paris symfony.com/blog/five-new-awesome-sessions-for-symfony-live-parisTweet this
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.