Introducing the Twig 3 Certification
Twig is the fast, flexible, and secure template language for PHP. Twig syntax has been designed to be concise and easy to learn. This allows Twig to be used by all kinds of professionals, including designers, to build web sites.
Today, we're introducing the new Twig 3 certification exam for both designers and developers. This exam is similar to the existing Twig certification exam (still in English, same exam topics, same number of questions, etc.). However, we've updated some questions, added new ones and removed some questions that were unnecesarily difficult. No trick questions, the entire exam has been redesigned making sure all questions will be easy to understand and easy to answer to.
This is how the Twig certification exam works:
- You can take the exam up to one year after purchasing a certification voucher;
- The exam is taken online, from the comfort of your home or office;
- Some basic rules are enforced during the exam to avoid cheating;
- The exam lasts 60 minutes and includes 45 questions divided into 8 topics;
- Question types are: single choice, multiple choice and true/false (there are no open ended questions and you don't need to write code samples).
If you ever took a Twig certification, either passed or failed it,
you'll soon receive an email with a special discount code of 50% to take the
new Twig 3 certification exam. Check your inbox, buy the discounted certification
and become a Twig 3 certified developer/designer!
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.