New Backers for the Symfony Sponsoring Program
A few weeks ago we introduced the Symfony Sponsoring Program as a new way to help make the Symfony project development sustainable. The response so far has been enthusiastic and many new companies have joined the the program.
- Les-Tilleuls.coop, a team of 50+ Symfony experts who can help you design, develop and fix your projects, is sponsoring the HttpKernel and Console components for Symfony 5.4, 6.0 and 6.1 and the entire Symfony 6.2 release;
- Basecom, a software service provider of solutions in the areas of e-commerce, PIM solutions and web portals, sponsors the entire Symfony 6.1 release;
- Laravel, a PHP web development framework that is passionate about maximum developer happiness, is sponsoring the HttpFoundation component for Symfony 6.0;
- Mercure.rocks, which helps you create real-time experiences in minutes, is sponsoring the Notifier component for Symfony 5.4, 6.0 and 6.1;
- SymfonyCasts, the best way to learn about Symfony and PHP, is sponsoring the Security component for Symfony 5.4, 6.0 and 6.1;
- SensioLabs, which offers consultancy, expertise, services, training, and technical assistance for web applications, added to their sponsoring the Messenger and Process components for Symfony 5.4, 6.0 and 6.1 and extended their "A Week of Symfony" sponsoring until May 2022.
Thanks to all these companies for their commitment to make Open Source projects sustainable.
Check out symfony.com/backers for the most recently updated list of sponsors.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.