New in Symfony 5.3: Notifier Integrations
Symfony 5.3 is backed by:
Warning: This post is about an unsupported Symfony version. Some of this information may be out of date. Read the most recent Symfony Docs.
The Notifier component was introduced in Symfony 5.2 as the best way to send notifications via one or more channels (email, SMS, chats, etc.) The component is already integrated with dozens of services, but in Symfony 5.3 we've added many more integrations:
- Microsoft Teams added by Edouard Lescot in PR 39007
- Gitter added by Christin Gruber in PR 39838
- Mercure added by Mathias Arlaud in PR 39342
- SMS Biuras added by Vasilij Duško in PR 40691
- LightSMS added by Vasilij Duško in PR 40607
- iqsms added by Oleksandr B. in PR 39096
- AllMySMS added by Quentin Dequippe in PR 39617
- MessageBird added by Vasilij Duško in PR 40646
- Spot-Hit added by James Hemery in PR 39948
- Octopush added by Aurélien Martin in PR 39702
- GatewayAPI added by Piergiuseppe Longo in PR 39568
- Clickatell added by Kevin Auvinet in PR 38922
We've also added some fake SMS and chat services so you can use them to debug features while developing them:
- FakeSms added by James Hemery in PR 39949
- FakeChat added by Oskar Stark in PR 40647
Help the Symfony project!
As with any Open-Source project, contributing code or documentation is the most common way to help, but we also have a wide range of sponsoring opportunities.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.
It’s a pleasure to help and support the community 😃