New in Symfony 6.3: Notifier Integrations
Symfony 6.3 is backed by:
The Notifier component provides tens of ready-to-use integrations with third-party services. From the most popular services (Slack, Telegram, Google Chat, Amazon, etc.) to the smallest niche services, Symfony Notifier has you covered for all your notification needs.
In Symfony 6.3 we've introduced lots of new integrations:
- Twitter integration added by Nicolas Grekas in PR #48084
- Mastodon integration added by Quentin Dequippe in PR #48101
- Bandwidth integration added by gnito-org in PR #48389
- Plivo integration added by gnito-org in PR #48394
- RingCentral integration added by gnito-org in PR #48397
- Termii integration added by gnito-org in PR #48398
- iSendPro integration added by Simon Leblanc in PR #48399
- LINE integration added by kurozumi in PR #48466
- SimpleTextin integration added by gnito-org in PR #48495
- PagerDuty integration added by Joseph Bielawski in PR #48855
- Pushover integration added by Charly Goblet in PR #49454
In addition, we've improved many existing integrations with new configuration options:
- Improved Slack integration to allow updating messages (contributed by Maxim Dovydenok in PR #47349)
- Added support to answer callback queries in Telegram integration (contributed by Alex Plekhanov in PR #48374)
- Added options to SmsMessage (contributed by gnito-org in PR #48503)
- Make the "from" optional in Smsapi integration (contributed by Kamil Szalewski in PR #49261)
- Added options to the Telegram Bridge (contributed by Nicolas Bondoux in PR #49986)
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.