Only 2 days left before the end of early bird registration at SymfonyCon Disneyland Paris 2022
Don't miss the early bird registration to join us at SymfonyCon Disneyland Paris 2022 organized at the end of 2022. After March 31st 2022, the prices change to register for the workshops, the conference or for a combo workshop and conference ticket at SymfonyCon Disneyland Paris 2022. Enjoy now the early bird registration, book your ticket!
We can't wait to meet you for an entire of Symfony, join us physically at the international Symfony conference to learn and share the latest about Symfony from November 15 to 18:
- November 15-16: 2 days of pre-conference workshops at the Disney's Newport Bay Club
- November 17-18: 2 days of conference at the Disney's Hotel New York - Art of Marvel
Come for the conference and stay for the fun! On Thursday evening November 17th, we welcome you from 8 pm to 11:30 pm for a special moment at Walt Disney Studios Park, only open for SymfonyCon attendees and their family and friends! Each registered conference attendee will get a special ticket to access Walt Disney Studios Park and another free ticket to invite one person from your family or friends to join you for this special private moment. If you want to enjoy Walt Disney Studios Park with more family members and friends, you can purchase additional "party" tickets at 10€ each ticket (VAT excl.), limited to 4 party tickets to purchase.
Early bird registration ends in 2 days, on March 31st 2022. Buy now your early bird ticket, choose the best ticket option to attend the SymfonyCon Disneyland Paris your way, among our 3 kinds of tickets:
1. Conference ticket only. It includes the access to the entire conference days and any talks on November 17-18 and replay of all talks, morning and afternoon coffee breaks and lunches on both days, and access to the conference party for yourself and one guest of your choice.
2. Workshop ticket only. It includes the access to both workshop days on November 15-16 (you will need to select your workshop topic once announced), morning and afternoon coffee breaks and lunches on both days.
3. Combo workshop and conference ticket. It includes the 2 tickets above: access to the 4 days from November 15 to 18, morning and afternoon coffee breaks and lunches on each day, and access to the conference party for yourself and one guest of your choice.
If you purchased a conference, a workshop, or a combo ticket for the SymfonyCon Disneyland Paris 2020 or 2021, we granted you a credit balance corresponding to the amount you paid for them. Your credit balance will be automatically applied to any purchases you might make in the future, so you can use it to register for SymfonyCon Disneyland Paris 2022!
Plan your stay during SymfonyCon Disneyland Paris 2022 event! Book now your hotel room at a negotiated rate in one of Disney's hotels. You can also buy tickets for any Disneyland Paris theme park along with your hotel room at a special rate too. Find all the information to book your hotel room at Disneyland Paris on the venue page of the conference website.
Call for Papers is open during 2 periods of time. A first Call for Papers is open until April 22nd 2022. A second Call for Papers will be open from May 23rd to September 15th in order to enable you to submit talks about Symfony 6.1, 6.2... new features! Submit now your talk or workshop proposals in English. You never talked at a conference before? Our Speaker Mentoring program can help. Benefit from the support of experienced speakers to prepare your talk. Mentors can help you with your talks and rehearsals. They will be happy to share their experiences and help you work on your slides. Talks should last for 40 minutes, Q&A included.
Each selected speaker will get a free conference ticket, an hotel room for 2 nights on November 16-17, the reimbursement of the travel fees to attend the conference and a speaker package!
We can't wait to meet you at our annual international Symfony reunion at SymfonyCon Disneyland Paris 2022!
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.