Only one week left to enjoy our Summer Sale on all certifications and most items from the Symfony Store!
Our Summer Sale on all Symfony and Twig certifications and most of our items from the Symfony Store is still one for a week! Until June 18th 2021, get 30% off all items mentioned below, hurry up before it's too late:
- All Symfony and Twig certifications using the code CERTIF_30_JN until June 18th 2021. Your certification voucher is valid a year from the date of purchase. Buy it now and take the exam when you are ready: tomorrow, in a week or next year! Take the online exam from home, all you need is a stable internet connection and a webcam. Become a Symfony or Twig certified developer today! Already certified? Upgrade your certification to the latest Symfony 5 certification exam! Buy your Symfony certification at 175€ (VAT excl.) instead of 250€ (VAT excl.) and your Twig certification at 104,3€ (VAT excl.) instead of 149€ (VAT excl.)!
- All big Symfony elePHPants: Regular big elePHPant and Collector 15 years of Symfony big elePHPant. Buy your big Symfony elePHPant, get it at 87,5€ (VAT excl.) instead of 125€ (VAT excl.)!
- All Symfony t-shirts: Regular Black Symfony t-shirt and Collector "I ? Sf" t-shirt. Buy your Symfony t-shirt, get it at 10,5€ (VAT excl.) instead of 15€ (VAT excl.)!
- Symfony 15th anniversary sweater. Made with 71% of organic cotton, unisex, suitable for all body types, enjoy its blue fog color this summer! Get it at 31,5€ (VAT excl.) instead of 45€ (VAT excl.)!
- Symfony bomber. This old-fashioned bomber will keep you warm during the fresh summer nights! Get it at 70€ (VAT excl.) instead of 100€ (VAT excl.)!
- Symfony metal cup. Drink your hot or cold beverage with vintage style in our metal cup available in black or yellow. **Get it at 7,5€ (VAT excl.) instead of 10,75€ (VAT excl.)!
Enjoy now our Summer Sale: get certified on Symfony or Twig, wear our Symfony Swag or add a big Symfony elePHPant to your elePHPant's collection! Only a week left to enjoy our discounts!
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.