Save the dates for the SymfonyTour 2017 and participate in our CFP!
The SymfonyTour 2017 is on its way! All SymfonyLive and SymfonyCon conferences have been announced. Take part in one of these great Symfony conferences of the 2nd part of the year. Save the dates for all the upcoming conferences:
- SymfonyLive London: September 21st-22nd, one-day workshop followed by a one-day conference in Westminster neibourghood. Early bird registration is open until July 21st, get your ticket now!
- SymfonyLive San Francisco: October 17th-20th, two-day workshop followed by two-day conference right in Union Square. Register now!
- SymfonyLive Berlin: October 25th-27th, two-day workshop followed by a one-day conference downtown Berlin. Early bird registration is available until July 15th. Grab your ticket!
- SymfonyCon Cluj: November 14th-18th, two-day workshop, two-day conference and a one-day hackday in the great city of Cluj, capital of IT in Romania. Early bird registration ends on July 17th. Get your ticket at a special price!
Attending a Symfony conference is an amazing occasion to meet the Symfony community, learn from experts, enhance your experience… But you can do more! Why not becoming a speaker at one of our conferences? Good news, the current Call for Papers are open for all conferences:
- CFP SymfonyLive London 2017 until July 31st
- CFP SymfonyLive San Francisco 2017 until June 20th
- CFP SymfonyLive Berlin 2017 until August 13th
- CFP SymfonyCon Cluj 2017 until July 31st
Become a speaker at a Symfony conference, take your chance, submit a talk proposal today! We encourage you to submit several talk proposals to increase your chance of selection. Don’t be shy, you can become one of the next SymfonyLive or SymfonyCon speaker of 2017!
More information about the conferences to come soon, stay posted!
Save the dates for the SymfonyTour 2017 and participate in our CFP! symfony.com/blog/save-the-dates-for-the-symfonytour-2017-and-participate-in-our-cfpTweet this
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.