Say hello to the the second release candidate of symfony 1.1
The second release candidate of symfony 1.1 has been released today. Here's a quick changelog:
- Added the ability to merge forms
- Secured non-production controllers by default by inserting an IP check for
127.0.0.1into those controllers.
renderComponent()in sfAction (code has been splitted to create a
sfValidatorFilein embed form
- Fixed internal URI when a route has some default parameters not present in the pattern
- Fixed cloning unbound
sfFormtriggers unnecessary validation
- Fixed I18n forms saving twice the i18n objects, once with empty default objects and once with bound objects
sfWidgetFormSchemarendering when there are only hidden fields
- Fixed yml validator file can be overriden by a remote attacker
- Propel schema inheritance is now supported by Yaml schema syntax
- Syck extension support has been removed
- Better phpdoc for the whole code
To upgrade an existing project based on another 1.1 beta, you have to run the following commands:
$ php symfony propel:build-model $ php symfony propel:build-forms $ php symfony cache:clear
To upgrade a project using symfony 1.0, you're invited to carrefully read the UPGRADE file.
The next step will be the release of symfony 1.1 stable.
Say hello to the the second release candidate of symfony 1.1 symfony.com/blog/say-hello-to-the-the-second-release-candidate-of-symfony-1-1Tweet this
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.