sfDoctrinePlugin: Forms documentation and some updates
Chapter 11 of the symfony Forms Book focuses on how the sfDoctrinePlugin integrates with the symfony forms framework. The chapter is essentially a port of the Propel version and has updates for the differences between Propel and Doctrine syntax. The sfDoctrinePlugin is equal to sfPropelPlugin and implements all the same tasks and functionality. For those of you curious about what version of the plugin you should be using with symfony, check the plugin page or read below.
- symfony 1.0 - http://svn.symfony-project.com/plugins/sfDoctrinePlugin/branches/1.0/
- symfony 1.1 - http://svn.symfony-project.com/plugins/sfDoctrinePlugin/branches/1.1/
- symfony 1.2 - http://svn.symfony-project.com/plugins/sfDoctrinePlugin/trunk/
As of symfony 1.2, sfDoctrinePlugin is bundled with symfony so including it in your plugins folder is no longer necessary.
What is next?
- The symfony and Doctrine Book
- PEAR packages for 1.0 and 1.1
- Continued maintenance of the plugin for 1.0(gnat42), 1.1(me) and 1.2(me)
If you're interesting in helping maintain the plugin for your version of symfony, feel free to reach out to me.
sfDoctrinePlugin: Forms documentation and some updates symfony.com/blog/sfdoctrineplugin-forms-documentation-and-some-updatesTweet this
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.