symfony 1.0.10 is out
Ladies and gentlemen, after a tremendous sprint, here is the release 1.0.10.
* r6622: Problem with ProjectExport and directory structure change (#2606)
* r6614: fixed magic_quotes_gpc() handling in sfRouting (#1801)
* r6610: fixed non-sf exception handling (#2064)
* r6607: fixed incorrect use of sfConfigCache:checkConfig(..., true) (#2123)
* r6469: fixed sfOutputEscaperObjectDecorator::toString() as PHP 5.2.5 does not allow exception in toString() methods (#2630)
* r6398: fixed default log file permissions (#2145)
* r6378: fixed typo in sfDebugConnection (#2524)
* r6375: changed implementation of sfCultureInfo::simplify (#1821)
* r6371: fixed connecting to a database using unix socket (#2539)
* r6358: fixed sfProcessCache eaccelerator delete also cached scripts
* r6337: reverted changes for default time and date format
The Debian package is coming soon. As promised, it will come with symfony bash completion.
Many thanks to all contributors.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.