symfony 1.0.14 is out
symfony 1.0.14 is out. As usual, this is a bug fix release. We might have called this version the «fillin filter release» as lot of tickets concerning this filter have been closed. A lot of thanks go to Fabian Lange for his remarkable work on this and more generally for his commitment in the symfony project.
Here is the changelog :
- r8763: fixed DateHelper distance_of_time_in_words() generates incorrect output for some dates (closes #3322)
- r8754: validation yml with fillin is used even without other validators defined in the file. (closes #3232)
- r8720: fixed url validation bug by applied carls patch (1.1 backport). (closes #1373)
- r8718: Add support for "paramName" option to _auto_complete_field() function (closes #2345)
- r8716: sfFillInForm adds a content-type meta if non present so that dom->loadHTML works correctly. (closes #2653)
- r8709: fillin now handles array notations like <input type="text" name "textinput"/> correctly. (closes #2811)
- r8707: fixed ajax response fillin, which does not include a doctype because it is returned without layout. (closes #1687)
- r8699: added compat options to propel database (fixes #3364)
- r8695: made sfFillInForm work with checkbox arrays as well like checkbox_many. (closes #1776, #3399)
- r8664: made sfMySQLSessionStorage more robust by using SQL date functions and no longer injecting php timestamps. (fixes #3394)
- r8651: corrected checking for Eaccelerator in sfProcessCache. (closes #3425)
- r8445: fixed web debug toolbar in safari (closes #3328, #1673)
- r8319: added some more information to non symfony exceptions. (closes #2864)
- r8282: fixed autoloading with CVS (closes #2795)
Debian Package will be available soon.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.