symfony 1.0.15 is out
After the release of PHP 5.2.6 here is symfony 1.0.15. This revision fixes a regression in php5.2.6 and we do recommend you to upgrade if you plan to upgrade your PHP. Symfony 1.1 is not impacted by this problem.
- r8861: fixed problem with PHP 5.2.6 and ini variables access value (closes #3466 - related to http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=44936)
- r8836: fixed some issues with button_to helper (closes #3184)
- r8831: fixed include_remove option not used in ObjectAdminHelper? (closes #2079)
- r8825: fixed I18N helper dependency (closes #1794)
- r8823: fixed FCK editor not being populated by fillin filter. (closes #732)
- r8819: corrected ID generation for TinyMCE rich editor when no id was given. (closes #3474)
I did not release the 1.0.14 debian package as I knew we would have to release a new version these days. The 1.0.15 package will come shortly.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.